The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Some Models(Plasma Sword,gram,paris)

Shin

Hi everyone, as everyone knows Plasma sword and Gram has the same skin which is not cool

not to mention that Plasma sword has to be something like plasmaish thing.

And If my eyes are not decieving me Bolto/Boltor/Paris has the same projectile. While bolto and boltor can have the same projectile , Paris should have an unique projectile.(or maybe my eye sight is getting funny)

And one more thing about the Paris. When we Charge the arrow it would be great to have an animation like magnetism gathers around the arrow and maybe after we shoot the arrow it can have an magnetic trail which would make paris even more awesome.

About Loki's Essence helm. If im not wrong loki has to be a stealthy or manipulative warframe, so im thinking that instead of a block head which looks horribly ugly , something that suits the atmosphere around the Loki would be nice to have on lokis head. I mean when i join a game ppl goes like " oh my god essence loki helmet is ugly " or "wow lokis alternate helmet sucks". In short words. Please change the loki's essence helmet with something that suits the Loki's atmosphere.

Finally Sorry for my engrish