The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Boss Gone People Leaving And Only One Left With Rank To Do Something, Plz Help.

Henji

Question

Title is pretty much self explanatory but to make it more clear is that i have no idea how to run a dojo and how to use the tools i have avaible to manage it (im second in comand only that im not ruler but evrything else i can do no problem).

If anyone who runs a dojo and a clan can help me with some tips or a simple guide of how to work in this role i would appriciate alot.

I`ve spent alot in this clan to let it fade away and we have all the essential and manufacturing facilities (including the new tenno labs).

Hope you guys can help me.

EDIT: I will be posting a link for recruitment topic once i feel ready to lead my clan.

Edited by Henji

4 answers to this question

Sorry to hear about your clan falling down around you mate, that's a tough situation to be in.

That said, there are two things you need to be aware of for the FUNCTIONALITY of your Dojo:

1: Can I Build everything available? (IE: Manufacturing Labs, Trade Hub, ETC)

2: Can I expand the current Dojo to include new rooms that may become relevant (IE: New Labs, Other Rooms)

As long as you build with this in mind, having a functioning Dojo shouldn't be that hard.

Now for an Appealing looking dojo, I would suggest busting out Excel Spread Sheets, size the Sheet into 5x5 squares, and begun planing out from there. Clan Hall Rooms are a pain to deal with, but every other room uses one square of space, turning Dojo design into a jigsaw puzzle, How you plan to solve that is up to you. Again, Like any good project, it takes time.

Some important Notes:

Dojo's keep all the resources you put into them, permanently. Meaning if you destroy a few decor items, or an entire room, and material (Including Platinum) Will be refunded to the Dojo. This allows you to deconstruct and rebuild your dojo without the need of new resources. If you ask my Clan how many times I wiped and rebuilt the dojo, there will either be shame or joyous laughter about how picky I got over my Dojo's entire design (We are on iteration 23 at the moment, and have been thinking about changing it again!)

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Dojo

The biggest thing I can tell you in relation to the clan is to read everything. It's all pretty self explanatory.

So there's no one left who can promote? If a warlord is inactive for 30 days they can be removed (use support ticket), but DE won't do anything until the 30 days have passed. If the warlord is gone and has unique permissions, and no one can promote etc, that's going to be a big pain in the butt to deal with, honestly. In that case I'd recommend leaving and starting your own clan.

If you can get someone in to that position it'll be a lot healthier for your group. You need one person who can kick from the clan, change ranks etc.

I suppose you could explain the situation to DE in a support ticket and see if you can be moved to that position, I just don't know if they do that or not.

If you do start your own clan, be sure you do not share the warlord position with anyone. That's where most of the serious problems that can hurt or destroy a clan come from. But it's also a real problem if that person disappears.

*One note to add to the helpful post above mine - keep in mind the kept resources thing ONLY applies to completed rooms and decorations, ones that have not been finished send the materials back to whomever donated them. The other thing to keep in mind is if anyone in the clan has the treasurer permission, as soon as those materials from a destroyed item appear under V (vault, as opposed to P which refers to player's materials) in the donation screen they can be spent by anyone with that permission on anything in the Dojo. In fact, they will be unable to donate a material from their own resources if that same resource has materials in the vault - vault materials are automatically spent first. Many players have no idea this is happening, they just want to donate and don't notice where it is coming from when they do.

So, in other words, if you plan to rebuild a room or decoration, it's best to monitor the deconstruction and spend the materials that went back to the vault quickly, before someone else has a chance to, as they may donate to something you wish they had not, and those materials you needed to rebuild something will be gone, spent on something else.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

BTW - if you'd like, I can invite you to my clan's Dojo or a mission etc and chat on mic about any questions I might be able to answer that can help. Just pm me on PSN.

I'd recommend getting a support ticket in to DE right away about your situation. They are really quite helpful when support tickets have been submitted. I've only submitted three (I'm wary of abusing them) but they've always responded and been kind.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

BTW - if you'd like, I can invite you to my clan's Dojo or a mission etc and chat on mic about any questions I might be able to answer that can help. Just pm me on PSN.

I'd recommend getting a support ticket in to DE right away about your situation. They are really quite helpful when support tickets have been submitted. I've only submitted three (I'm wary of abusing them) but they've always responded and been kind.

I appriciate the offer but Im not giving up of this dojo yet, since im second in command i can work pretty much evrything so the dojo can keep running but still i hate leading things even less a guild (clan), for all its worth I can at least make the dojo to pump with new blood soon enough (hopefully)