Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.5: Easter And Hotfixes!

[DE]Rebecca

- Switch Teleport from Loki has no info;

- Sentinel "skills" also have no info;

- All the Saryn / Banshee skills have no info;

Also, putting that important piece of information on mouse-over isn't a great idea imo :) Better include it on the card somewhere, I know some flavor texts make it really hard to have anything else on. :s

I see them when I put them in the Fusion slot. But they are all the same and very generic across all mods. "Fusing will increase power". I literally laughed out loud. I hope this gets more specific. I really want to know what my Sentinel mods do upon fusing. Like "Revenge"

Well, it looks different, and has different specs for damage & time to charge. How much more different than that does it have to be?

Yea for real!! It's a different weapon. If you can't just swap the skin, if it has different stats and you can see both in your inventory...drum roll...then it's a different weapon.

But this event, what give of new ?

Why no Events Gear or other items ?

Or maybe it's added but i just don't know how this event works ? I know it's a F2P, but it's realy necessary give a update only for a estetic weapon's skill ? Someone give information. Mp or not. Ty.

emm, 1 credit easter colour platte?

On another related note to that glitch, basically you can stack 2 different mods on one slot, hence why the glitch occurs when trying to attatch a duplicate mod on the pet and glitches screen, I figured it out and fixed it by removing all mods, since the guardian mod was under the Regen mod slot.

Definitely more fixes in the works for stats and UI... We just pump out our progress. Sorry if you're waiting on a certain fix, we will get to it ASAP.

Thanks for putting progress out as you make it, though, instead of waiting to "fix it all at once". :D

I just faught the boss on Thetys using the Paris. It doesn't seem to be ignoring shield at all.

Bolts ignore the shield skill. The Warframe (Volt's?) skill that makes a purple electricity shield. Before this update, it blocked all projectiles.