Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.5: Easter And Hotfixes!

[DE]Rebecca

Sorry guys forgot blueprints for the new hammer skin, ran out of time before update had to go out. Will put some in for next update.

If there will be blueprints for the hammer skin, how come the dagger axes don't have one?

Sorry guys forgot blueprints for the new hammer skin, ran out of time before update had to go out. Will put some in for next update.

Can you get blue prints for the other weapon skins? The other two. I can't remember. Also how much to you think it will cost?

Hey, since I won't be playing until Sunday, can anyone provide a pic or two of the Easter update and such? I would appreciate it.

Did someone said Buneers?

NjrwgUG.jpg

This person has. I am sure many more people could.

Edited by Toko

One easter egg should be slightly higher banshee bp drop percentage. I've grinded missions that are knwon to have a chance to drop banshee bps since U7 came out and i have got 1 system, 5 helmets(1 today), but no chassis. 6 drops out of 200+ missions grinded makes me a very sad panda. Or bunny, to be festive.

Yeah we can add blueprints for the dagger axes as well.

I am guessing the Scindo Two-Handed Dagger-Axe will be included as well then? It was implied by your answer.

Edited by Toko

Wait there is going to be a bp for this skin? ='[ I just spent my last plat on it thinking it would be like the dagger skins where they're plat only. i really wanted this skin since it focus more on regular melee(which I love to do with fragor) and its soooo badass looking. oh well, my loss I guess for not being patient xD Good news though nonetheless, glad to know people like me who normally grind for bp ingredients will have a chance at this skin.

Awesome update, loved the bunneer and the corpus hats (haven't seen the infected hat yet [if it has one]).

It would be even more awesome if you guys could give us some feedback on the bugged rank tests. Having to wait 24h to do a bugged test is just horrible. ):

Hold on a second. Did you just do that?

Offer something with a definitive boost for platinum only?

That is not a road you want to go down DE.

It's not in any way more powerful, mods give it more benefits than the skin does.

Love the updates! Corpus with bunny ears look fun. Just an idea for future events, have you thought about like Easter planet? and like a giant bunny boss dropping mods (that expire) that would be like Fire damage (special) and they make your meele weapon have easter eggs glowwing or something instead of fire. Just a suggestion. Or Explosion Damage and it explodes like those easter egg boxes?

Just a suggestion I'd love happening for future events!

Seems this update introduced a new bug: Zooming in on a planet (or rather addition of a Squad tab this triggers) clears the chat window until it gets updated.

That's always been there. Just switch to Squad Chat then back to Region Chat. (Global was changed to Region)

One easter egg should be slightly higher banshee bp drop percentage. I've grinded missions that are knwon to have a chance to drop banshee bps since U7 came out and i have got 1 system, 5 helmets(1 today), but no chassis. 6 drops out of 200+ missions grinded makes me a very sad panda. Or bunny, to be festive.

+1