Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.5: Easter And Hotfixes!

[DE]Rebecca

Can someone explain what is included in 'Bolt' ??

Bolt weapons are those that shoot arrow/bolt projectiles that travel slower than bullets and impale enemies to walls if killing blow.

Boltor, Bolto, AkBolto, Paris, I believe.

I really like the part with the missions, not changing anymore after a host migration,and also that the sentinels are not looking like Osprey drones,

but I would suggest that you fix the comparison for melee weapons.

I can see the stats for fire weapons, but if I want to compare the melee weapons I only see a short description like " one skana in each hand, only a little shorter" but I can´t see such a thing like, damage, rate or (not necessary for melee though, I know) clip size.

Free (well, one credit) colors? nice :)

Just one thing:

"Power cards will now show a tooltip explaining what will be boosted when levelled up."

Could you add this to the Precepts for sentinals too? Still not sure what Leveling Ghost, Regen or Revenge does.

The tool tips are not specific to individual mods. Sadly they are rather generic. It just says, fusing will increase power...

We really should know what leveling something like a Sentinel's Revenge mod will do. It says it only attacks an enemy if they attack the Sentinel's master. Sooooo what does leveling that achieve?

Edited by RawGritz

saryn and and banshee's powers appear to lack the tooltips. and nyx's mind control.

oh. the new effect for shade's ghost skill is pretty sweet. does that extend to other kinds of stealth?

Edited by Carillon

But this event, what give of new ?

Why no Events Gear or other items ?

Or maybe it's added but i just don't know how this event works ? I know it's a F2P, but it's realy necessary give a update only for a estetic weapon's skill ? Someone give information. Mp or not. Ty.

saryn and and banshee's powers appear to lack the tooltips. and nyx's mind control.

Errrr... Excal's Slash Dash doesn't have it either...

Just checked all other Nyx skills, as well as Mag's Pull... no updated descriptive tooltips.

Is this really fixed?

Edited by Gestalt

Power cards will now show a tooltip explaining what will be boosted when levelled up.

- Switch Teleport from Loki has no info;

- Sentinel "skills" also have no info;

- All the Saryn / Banshee skills have no info;

Also, putting that important piece of information on mouse-over isn't a great idea imo :) Better include it on the card somewhere, I know some flavor texts make it really hard to have anything else on. :s

The long pre-existing bug of trying to apply guardian mod to Shade pet and then glitches screen still exists, will there be a fix on this?

Nvm I found out the glitch, apparently the glitch was the guardian mod was under the regen mod, so it stacked 2 mods on one slot hence why I couldn't see guardian mod under hence why the glitch occurs, only then did I notice the guardian mod effect skill card when I took off all the mods and it revealed the guardian mod was hidden under the regen mod slot.

Basically 2 mods in 1 slot

Edited by --Sensei--