Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.5: Easter And Hotfixes!

[DE]Rebecca

I do not agree with something you changed in this update that is not mentioned anywhere. You changed the mod visibility back the way it was. I loved the new way mods were displayed. They were bigger, see through from walls (as long as you were in the room its in) and it glowed a blue aura. Please change this back as it has saved me time to look for mods and backtracking all over the place making sure i didnt miss any.

HAHAHAHA prolly not going to get major stuff, but I laughed a lot when I encountered the bunny-ear Grineer and the easter egg baskets in the first levels of the game (Mercury)... Stuff like this builds a great community... keep up the good work... you got me hooked already and I am spreading the good word like a virus :)

I wish you (Dev's) so much prosperity with this game.... A sweet concept, well worked out gameplay etc, active modding/game balancing, great community management and communication and stuff like this (Easter)....many big studios could learn from what I see here.

People may like or dislike the game but the way you interact with your customers deserves some proper credits...Thank you very much for what I have received already ....and that for a game that is brought as free to play...

The Easter Bunny has stopped by Warframe! What has he hidden within the Solar System?

- New Colors?

- New Destructable Crates?

- New headgear for enemies?

Play and find out!

Yes to all of the above. I am liking the easter feeling. You should change the Stalker to the Easter Bunny.

- Sentinel will now revive with the player if dead when the player spends a revive.

- Power cards will now show a tooltip explaining what will be boosted when levelled up.

- Sentinels should no longer appear as an Osprey drone.

All the above changes are welcomed.

I missed the previous events you lot did so its good to finally be part of one. Also the 1 credit paint job is appreciated and eggs are fun too. However I feel a bit bad killing all those Corpus and Grineer guys with the Bunny ears. I feel like I broke into the Playboy Mansion or something.

That's really funny and it's great that you're having alot of fun, but i still can't get a shield mod so i can't advance any more in the game. Can't run higher level planets, or fight stronger bosses. Can't even do squad work without being a liability and dragging everyone down. So even though i got some funny screenshots on Mercury, it's basically still game over and me without any quarters for continue. But i still think the game rocks, been here since CB and loved every minute aside from this roadblock. Guess i'll check back in a month or so when something substantial actually gets fixed.

Hold on a second. Did you just do that?

Offer something with a definitive boost for platinum only?

That is not a road you want to go down DE.

Its the same with alternative helmets for warframes.

I dont know if at some stage these skins will be available from "?" alerts like the helmets,

but its hardly game changing stats, its just to make it feel a little bit different.

(5% attack speed on fragor? hardly noticable)