Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: A Call For Comics Contest!

[DE]Megan

I have a couple of questions really quick and one spelling fix ^-^ I'm not sure actually may be spelling may be Im just wrong but in the instructions it says "No joint submissions" do you mean joined?

and does that also mean i cant help a friend and then have him post it and claim it if i give him permission to not include my name 

and is there any definition to what appropriate is? Like who is the judges? For example if I where to bring up Rhino's cod peice... or idk some stupid poop joke... what is too far just asking for an example i don't need exact guide lines.

thank you ^-^

nananananananananabatmaaaaan... there... I edited it a bit (my previous comic ofc).... just... a tiny little bit.

Uncle Hek, why so angry?

EwHXkoC.jpg

just gonna leave this here.

It's a comic, it has 3 panels, it's a cake.

nanananananananananananabanananana

also: best wikipedia article ever: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_kids_get_off_my_lawn!

Edited by WEREsandrock

I have a couple of questions really quick and one spelling fix ^-^ I'm not sure actually may be spelling may be Im just wrong but in the instructions it says "No joint submissions" do you mean joined?

and does that also mean i cant help a friend and then have him post it and claim it if i give him permission to not include my name 

and is there any definition to what appropriate is? Like who is the judges? For example if I where to bring up Rhino's cod peice... or idk some stupid poop joke... what is too far just asking for an example i don't need exact guide lines.

thank you ^-^

No Joint Submissions means you can't help other players with their submission. We wish for each Tenno to use their talent/skills to make an entry.

Cod piece and poop jokes are allowed, but gross images/profanity are crossing the line. Thanks!

*Changing rule to state No Collaborated Submissions, sounds better!

So, I can use Gmod, but there's a few things I want to know:

1.- Can we upload it to Deviantart?

2.- Can we use SFM?

3.- How do I post a pic so it can be viewed directly on the forums?

Copy the image URL, then put it in between a "[.img]" and a "[./img]" to put a picture in your post. (Remove the periods from inside the brackets)

Edited by Arceus255

So, I can use Gmod, but there's a few things I want to know:

1.- Can we upload it to Deviantart?

2.- Can we use SFM?

3.- How do I post a pic so it can be viewed directly on the forums?

1) Yes you can!

2) Absolutely!

3) Upload the image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode and paste it right into the Forums.