The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr And Oxium

(PSN)octus

hi guys, im sorry if this has been answered, but im almost able to finally make Zephyr in the foundry. i have the Blueprint made and am currently researching the other three components (it still has around three days til complete).

what im wondering is after those are made and im in the foundry will those be finished and its just another three day wait, or will i have to construct them and it will cost even more resources (particularly oxium). im just trying to be prepared, so if i need to farm for oxium than i can do that while the research is being finalized.

i had looked at the wiki for answers, but i admit i got a little confused and wasnt sure about the oxium cost, or if it had something to do with higher costs from larger clans, that i had bypassed since i only have one other member in the clan.

this whole thing has been quite a process compared to other warframes.

Unfortunately Rennagade is right.  The cost for oxium that you have paid is for the blueprints only.  Its the same (although with credits vs oxium) as a market BP where you have to purchase it first for a cost, then an additional cost to make it in resources.  Each piece costs 200 oxium for a total of 600.  Once those are done then you can complete zephyr.  Should be 4 days from now if you have the oxium and stay on top of building.

past the clan tech requirements, you will need another 600 oxi to build zeph.

and just like any frame, you have to build the parts first, and then use the main BP to build the frame... so 1 day for the parts and 3 to put them together.

edit:

half ninja by PK and half my slow typing failing to deliver on time lol

Edited by alchemistjkt