The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Urza was waiting near her Liset, seated on it's entrance ramp cycling through some pictures on a holographic UI. She turned to look sat Filitous,

"Oh look at you, all dressed up, I could just shred you to ribbons and mail you lengthened remains back to Halcyon, wouldn't that give him half a scare." She chuckled, a couple of her claws lengthening at the thought.

Beta still sat, staring at the book, unable to open it without destroying it and the table, though he was seriously curious so as to what it's contents were. The Ancient Frost approached, and opened the boom for Beta as he walked by, leaving the proxy dumbfounded, but appeased, with the heavy cover off of it, the pages could be turned with air pressure, the ancient Frost continued to find another book, placing it on the table and seeming to meditate before it.

Urza now raised an eyebrow,

"Don't you understand? I don't care about your lives, you have your life, and Fili was meant to die, besides, it's not like I actually could've saved her she was a mess of organic parts and mechanized guts, reverting to cellular respiration in the first place was a mistake, especially considering she could've walked up and asked me how I'm immortal." Urza said, squinting at Filitous for a moment,

"Wait a second, are you... You aren't... Oh. Heh, you had me going there for a sec, but, you don't some to understand my form of communal memory." She chuckled.

"C'mon," Urza growled, "You're the one who wanted to fight me." She chuckled, now flipping backwards to activate an ability, four green kubrows appeared around Fili, each at a cardinal point, and all of them attempted to attack at once.

Thalia's body grew to completion, now about three fourths done.

Natalia pondered over why Fili might have turned against her, also arguing with the other side of her splintered personality as she thought.

Filitous saw the Kubrows appear, acting quickly. Her Glaive hand stretched out she began to spin quickly on the spot with the goal of either warding off or destroying the energy constructs. Using her nanites she attached a sturdy string to the glaive, so should the Kubrows attempt escape all she'd have to do is release the glaive and continue spinning, letting the weapon feed off the string for more range.

Each Kubrow took one hit before dissipating, not sentient enough try and move away from Filitous, disappearing as Urza lunged forward,

"You wear our face, you use our voice, and yet, you will never be one of us, and for much longer, you won't be living." Urza roared, a Galatine dragging behind her as she sprinted towards the android.

Filitous held her ground, planning to use the Glaive as a block. Although it would be able to withstand a hit, afterwards a supply of nanites would be required to fix the disk to full capacity. After blocking the hit she'd move forward quickly, achieving a close distance as to not provide Urza with the range required to swing the massive sword, aiming to grab her head.

Knocked over by Filitous, Urza let go of the sword, her helmet folding back only for her to smirk mockingly and melt into the ground.

"I'm telling you, I'm untouchable here, even if you did manage to cut through me it would take mere moments to rebuild that part of me. I honestly don't know why you'd even try." Urza taunted the android, rising from the ground behind her.

(OOC: Going by the assumption that Urza reformed like a few metres away, and not directly behind Filitous. If I was wrong tell me and I'll edit.)

Filitous stood, arms by her side, slowly turning to face her target.

"You don't have to be touchable" she said, a cold, robotic voice the speaker.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Urza noticed the poke,

"Oh, I get it now, a single contact was all that was needed, all right, that's a good one, you would have me beat..." Urza chuckled, the thought dawning on her as she lunged forward to attack the android, her mind locking down, allowing only the smallest of weak points.

Urza shored up some of her weak spots, and yet a few of them remained, as if caused by someone other than Urza, who continued to attack, sparks flashing whenever her claws made contact with the Glaive Prime.

Thalia's body was nearly complete, now only requiring Thalia's consciousness. She implanted something like an AI core into the body, opening her eyes and stepping forward, into Natalia's room, startling the Frost, who had just stepped from the shower, only now reaching for a towel.

"Thalia!!!" Natalia raged, and Thalia jumped slightly, stepping back into the wall, out of the room and heading for the hangar.