The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Quicksilver will find observatory and before it a garden of backyard. Well taken care off and generally looks nice.

"We just came to take a look. Mind if you show us the place a bit?" Riegyr replied "Sure" Mihya said and departed to operation rooms Mirana and Riegyr following her.

At second floor Quicksilver is able to find memorials for those who have had died on combat to defend the dome or when taking back something what was lost.

"Okay" Mirana said and Mihya continued giving a tour to Xionico, Riegyr and Mirana.

"You have somebody in here? Hmm... Let me access the patient data base and you will say who is the person who you are looking for" Mihya said as went to reception booth and turned on the computer by inserting something on it. Then she opened the data base.

"There is quite many hospitals or at least that is what Pyefa 'Pilot' Genda said. He is a master agent and he has had been around this solar system a lot" Mihya said as started to close the data base and turned off the computer. "Where is he now?" Riegyr asked "What I heard is that he went to have some winter sports in Earth and my mother went after him... Who knows why but... I think my mother loves him but the fact that he is human still keeps them away from each other quite a lot" Mihya spoke.

"Huh... Interesting so this mercenary who you are looking for is complete human" Mirana said "He is a legendary sniper rifle user. I haven't seen his kind of performance on the battlefield at all... Although... I don't even fight at all" Mihya said.

"Hmm... No. This is first time I come here" Riegyr said "Same here" Mirana said. "I was born in here. I might be a Tenno but...I just don't know how to fight and whole subject of violence is... Disgusting and terrifying" Mihya said "You are nearly on same boat with Quicksilver. Though there is nothing to be ashamed from not able to fight. As long as you can heal up people. You are doing a lot" Riegyr said "Thank you Riegyr" Mihya said and smiled eyes closed.

He had returned to the Dome with no one knowing he was even gone. He was making his way back to his apartment to tell Rose, his wife what had happen. When his Codex went off.

Checking his messages, there was only one.

Tenno, It has been some time since your last report. I since something has happened to you or to your Family. I summon you to me. Report ASAP,

The Lotus.

Entering their apartment He informed Rose of what had happen and of the summons to visit the Lotus. They would have to travel to her. He had been away from her and his children for to long in the last few months.

"I can't not go, and I wont go with out you and the kids so if they can travel. We will go as a family." he told her.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Not everybody just don't see themselves fitting on fighting and I am okay with it" Riegyr said "Same here. Say Mihya do you know any other primes in here?" Mirana said "Yeah... I have seen two Frost Primes and as our psychologist is a Nyx Prime owning kinsman" Mihya said.

"Never can not get rid of predujice but it is good to have it" Mihya said to Xionico. "Depends on what you two want to do and I guess that Mirana will go talk with the Nyx Prime" Riegyr said "That was exactly what I was planning to do" Mirana said "Okay see you later then" Riegyr said and Mirana departed to look for the Nyx Prime.