Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.6: Luck O' The Lotus!

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.4.6: Luck O' The Lotus!

Additions:

-Luck o’ The Lotus: From now until Tuesday, March 18 at 12 PM EDT, you'll earn twice the amount of resources from pickups AND have double the chance of resource drops in missions throughout Warframe!

-Shamrock Green Colour Palette - get it now before your luck runs out!

Changes:

-Glaive FX optimizations.

Fixes:

-Fixed issue where Factions (Corpus/Grineer) could invade more than one planet at a time.

-Fixed issue where player would only see equipped Warframe stats when comparing Sentinel stats.

I was wondering when do we get double void rewards? It would be nice going for 20 minutes in survival and getting 2 prime parts. And also: REMOVE CREDIT REWARDS FROM TOWER SURVIVAL!!!

Edited by ast00

Meh, double resource.

Accounting already over 200 pieces of each rare resource/mat.

Just a bit too late Luck O' Frame.

And these ice-cream colors ... who needs them if you have had bought at least Beta pack.

Edited by Pacheon

Redtext transcribed for humor and posterity.   (text color appears to not work anymore...?)

Hotfix 12.4.6 inbound in 5 minutes. Just a wee one this marnin - yer in fer some luck o' the Irish today.

4 minutes til we be Hotfixin'. Why, 'tis St Patricks day - which means     DOUBLE RESARCES day o' course! Aye and it lasts 'til noon t'marra too.

Hotfix headin' t'wards yer arses in just 3 minutes. I - ugh, I give up. Trying to replicate this brogue in text is absolutely bruta. Sorry to all the leprechauns I've offended out there.

2 minutes until Hotfix. In case you couldnt decipher what I said earlier, DOUBLE RESOURCES bonus is happening! DOUBLE the Orokin Cells, DOUBLE the Neurodes, DOUBLE the... FERRITE!

Hotfixing in 1 minute. DOUBLE the Oxium, DOUBLE the Neural Sensors, DOUBLE the Nanospsores!! And you don't even have to kiss the Balrney Stone for that either! (unless you really want some lucky lip fungus too)