Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.6: Luck O' The Lotus!

[DE]Rebecca

Meh, double resource.

Accounting already over 200 pieces of each rare resource/mat.

Just a bit too late Luck O' Frame.

And these ice-cream colors ... who needs them if you have had bought at least Beta pack.

Yeah not everyone has everything you have. Think outside of your sheltered box.

Just curious, it says that we recieved this luck of the lotus on PS4 as well, which I imagine is something that could easily be done serverside-- I am just curious if we got the other stuff as well on PS4.  I am assuming not?  which is fine, just curious!

other stuff being what I pulled out from Reb's post just below.

Changes:

-Glaive FX optimizations.

Fixes:

-Fixed issue where Factions (Corpus/Grineer) could invade more than one planet at a time.

-Fixed issue where player would only see equipped Warframe stats when comparing Sentinel stats.

Thanks in advance :-)

lol 30min Elara with a Nekros and 3 Novas sticking together netted me 90+ Neural Sensors in one that one run. I think a few more hours of this in the morning and I will have all the materials I need for a long time to come.

Edited by Lordraviel

One of the Coolest event! Just like the previous double resource, but plus, DOUBLE chances?? And new exclusive (I think it's exclusive) color palatte for 1000 credit, that's almost free! But.....WHY MONDAY???? ;_;

....Anyway farmed enough orokin cells to craft everything in the game though....lol wow 60 Oro cells within a day....That's sick :)

Well, I just realized this was highly insulting for the irish people (more in the ironic way)

This event allows everyone to farm more orokin cells since it's patrick's day, a national day in ireland.

Note that they also had the great famine in the 18th century, they involved potatoes.

And now, double the potatoes for ST. Patrick.

"Coincidence? I think not."

Edited by Rebirthedvoid