Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.4.6: Luck O' The Lotus!

[DE]Rebecca

The C/G invasions are like... one of the last nodes was contested for almost an entire day without any spread, and some others started to spread fast. But I guess this will be a thing of the past with the new invasion algorithm.

The slow spread was most likely because neither side offered to pay us.

Well, I just realized this was highly insulting for the irish people (more in the ironic way)

This event allows everyone to farm more orokin cells since it's patrick's day, a national day in ireland.

Note that they also had the great famine in the 18th century, they involved potatoes.

And now, double the potatoes for ST. Patrick.

"Coincidence? I think not."

right, because if two things happened in the same century then they are obviously related..

Btw, why Detron parts and Brakk parts are doubled like normal resources? Are they resources too, or what?

lkWTi02.jpg

BTW: What's that St.Patrick's day and why DE celebrates it? never heard 'bout it.

BTW2: DE, will we be allowed to trade unobtainable weapons like Braton Vandal etc? I would really love this change. Please do it.

Edited by Dataz

I want to mention something for all the people who are bickering about the duration of the event:

• They are not obliged to give out free stuff in a F2P game which is still in beta. All things we get for free are simple courtesy.
  • They could have decided to NOT do anything on St. Patty day, and I bet there would have been people complaining why they didn't... because greedy souls are greedy.
  • It was "just" a double event drop. You "just" saved half the time that you would normally have, for a single day. This is nothing to start being annoyed about.
  • Even 1 hour availability is enough to grab the colour palette from the store for a meager one thousand credits. A palette normally costs 75 platinum.

The ONLY thing I could say bad about this mini event is; you delivered the valentine palette per inbox. Why didn't you deliver the shamrock pattern via mail too and left it being purchased by credits? So that people can miss it and keep platinum sales? Sounds reasonable, and I would not even badmouth for you doing so. After all, these are cosmetics.

So it turns out that if you make over 100k ferrite in a run, it wraps around and you only get like 500.

I was too stupefied to mash f12.

edit: I ran it again, just barely too much ferrite on Apollodorus. :|

http://i.imgur.com/7trRDa5.jpg

I can confirm this happened to me as well.  Did a 35 minute survival with a resource booster + nekros spamming desecrate, I know I got at least 300k salvage but ended up with around 10k.

I want to mention something for all the people who are bickering about the duration of the event:

• They are not obliged to give out free stuff in a F2P game which is still in beta. All things we get for free are simple courtesy.
  • They could have decided to NOT do anything on St. Patty day, and I bet there would have been people complaining why they didn't... because greedy souls are greedy.
  • It was "just" a double event drop. You "just" saved half the time that you would normally have, for a single day. This is nothing to start being annoyed about.
  • Even 1 hour availability is enough to grab the colour palette from the store for a meager one thousand credits. A palette normally costs 75 platinum.

The ONLY thing I could say bad about this mini event is; you delivered the valentine palette per inbox. Why didn't you deliver the shamrock pattern via mail too and left it being purchased by credits? So that people can miss it and keep platinum sales? Sounds reasonable, and I would not even badmouth for you doing so. After all, these are cosmetics.

with only 1 server for the whole world an event should be even for everyone... its not the fact that it was 1 day, but it was delivered as a hotfix, there was no ingame message, and european ppl could not use it on the "second" day if they work 8 hours like every adult should do.

2. thing: you dont need double the time without the event, you need 4x the time... double drops+double resources from those drops

with only 1 server for the whole world an event should be even for everyone... its not the fact that it was 1 day, but it was delivered as a hotfix, there was no ingame message, and european ppl could not use it on the "second" day if they work 8 hours like every adult should do.

2. thing: you dont need double the time without the event, you need 4x the time... double drops+double resources from those drops

I do admit I was wrong due to the increased drop chance as well. So okay, people got up to 4x (because double drop chance does not guarantee double drops, since it is chance based). So they saved a bit of time with their farming and got some stuff earlier than they anticipated or stockpiled up. So what? This justifies an outcry? About something they were not obliged to do in the first place? People are weird these days.

I am a working class adult who lives in Europe.

The ingame notification was as usual on the top left, as with every recent patch notification.

The colour pattern is still available on the market for 1000 credits which you normally would spend 75 Platinum on.

As a working class citizen you certainly have no problem in spending the 40 Platinum for a resource booster if you feel you need to compensate the lacking time you have due to your work. Which is exactly the way it should be. Those who have the time but not the money, can spend it ingame. Those who don't have the time, use the money to make up for the disadvantage.

Yes, they could have extended the double drop.

Yes, they could also have not even made the mini event.

Yes, it is highly impertinent to curse someone for being generous, only because one didn't get anything out of it.

Feel the love folks. :D

If you celebrated Paddy's day by playing Warframe then you got respect from the devs. If you went to the local and got wasted then you most likely got the respect you deserve from Mr. Guinness.

No love lost here. Hope you all enjoyed your day, however you chose to spend it. :)

Say what ? I'm from Poland the far east end of the Europe that you can imagine (lol) and I ride to work 1,5h then 9h work, again 1,5h back home and I still buy this color palette.