Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Reorganization In Ash´s Abilities

Pavelord

After reading threads on Ash and my personal experience i had an idea that might work, to have shuriken and bladestorm switch places, that is bladestorm would become the level 1 ability and shuriken would become the ultimate.

This is how i propose it work:

Bladestorm: the ability would initiate the same way, you pick and enemy and press 1, however the area of effect would be different, in this version the camera would be static and you would see Ash teleport and attack the enemies in the same fashion in a wide cone area in front (upgreadable by mods) at the end of the attacks Ash would teleport back to its original spot, i would also like to make one alternative mechanic, initiating bladestorm and pushing the forward button it would change the area of the attack to a line, all enemies within the line would be attack and Ash would finish movement at the far extreme of the initial spot (somewhat like slash dash).

Shuriken: this one take the concept of throwing more projectile from the original and takes it a little further, activating shuriken would make Ash make a high acrobatic jump, and throw shurikens in a 360 degrees radius to all enemies in range doing substantial damage and pinning enemies to the floor immobilizing them even if they are not kill by the damage.

I think this offers the exciting use of bladestorm and makes shuriken for a quicker ultimate with alternative use. I would need help balancing damage, enemies affected, etc. so i´m not posting numbers now.