Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wrong Words Used In Game? Wtf?

(PSN)barnes_almighty

OK how did this make it through? Its meant to read "opportunity for EXTRACTION" thing like this make me lose faith in dev's if spelling errors/incorrect words make it into release how the hell are they supposed to write code? Sigh, the testers need a slapping for allowing this.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41410667@N06/13258129384/

Sorry for having to link I couldn't be bothered working out how to just paste it into this thread.

OK how did this make it through? Its meant to read "opportunity for EXTRACTION" thing like this make me lose faith in dev's if spelling errors/incorrect words make it into release how the hell are they supposed to write code? Sigh, the testers need a slapping for allowing this.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41410667@N06/13258129384/

Sorry for having to link I couldn't be bothered working out how to just paste it into this thread.

This bug had already been reported, and has already been fixed for PC players. It will be fixed in your next PS4 update.

You'd be amazed at the mistakes that can pass through multiple layers of editors. Also... it's not that huge of a deal.

^

The fact that this is a simple word mix up, and not a game play bug, doesn't say anything bad about their programming.

Its laughable really but inspires little faith in their abilities as developers.

>build so much to be impressed by that most of us couldn't dream of without a ton of work, talent, and learning

>overlooks are grammatical mistake

>obviously no one does this

We must now question their ability to make games.

Really dude?

Edited by SolidSp33d