Excalibur Weapon Help

Question

Hi everyone, I am new to this game and would like some of the veterans here to kindaly help me out >.<

So basically, after reading wikis and forums, I was wondering what kinda weapons I should use for my excalibur..

I thought about this for a bit and came up with a idea.

Melee weapon: Gram

Primary weapon: Gorgon

Secondary weapon: Lex

So what do you guys think? Should I make any changes? I heard Gram is not that good now so should I go for another melee weapon?

Please help me guys, thank you so much!

3 answers to this question

looks like a nice setup to me, gram is a little faster with regular and charged attacks than the other heavy melee weapons, it's fine. (you really want charged attack damage and speed for the gram and armor piercing damage for the lex.) when you have that stuff leveled you will be abe to pretty easily acquire and try out other stuff anyways so if it turns out not to be to your liking - you'll be fine.

Edited by SlyBoots

Hi everyone, I am new to this game and would like some of the veterans here to kindaly help me out >.<

So basically, after reading wikis and forums, I was wondering what kinda weapons I should use for my excalibur..

I thought about this for a bit and came up with a idea.

Melee weapon: Gram

Primary weapon: Gorgon

Secondary weapon: Lex

So what do you guys think? Should I make any changes? I heard Gram is not that good now so should I go for another melee weapon?

Please help me guys, thank you so much!

All are solid choices. Keep in mind some of what you picked has rank requirements before you can use them. You will need to rank up so you will be using different weapons and frames anyway. Try them and use what feels right to you, not what someone else tells you what you should be using.

Grogon: Good for certain boss runs. Never really enjoyed using it.

Lex: Accurate, but found the slow fire rate was not ideal for missions where you have to carry something.

Gram: Love the Scindo so never bothered to make one.