The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

40 Minutes Of T3 Survival

kscott190

pretty easy to do t3s (def or surv) for more than 2hours (or even 5)

but the problem is:  -------> W H Y SHOULD WE GO THAT HIGH?? <-------

1. even if u do it for ur personal "omg wanna see how far i can go" thing, after 2or 3 times that doesnt count anymore

2. farm void items <-- no thx. also it doesnt raise ur chance on the rare parts so why go higher than 30/40? or 1hour

3. but ur in the leaderboards! <-- b**** please..  only *peeeep* care about a WEEKLY leaderboard were u get um.. oh yea "N O T H I N G"

tl;tr  rewards suck hard for high defense/survival

why not give better stuff? why not get a chance for a 50k credit cache after 50 minutes or 40?

why not giv the top leaderboard guys (no matter if def,surv or kills) something?

1.  gets 1 000 000 credits + 100 plat 

2. to 10. gets 500 000 credits + 50 plat

10 to 1000 get 250 000 credits + 25 plat

of course the win-plat is non tradeable

(just an example)

and if DE would do it.. dont rush the S#&$ like always THINK about it..  dont give the top 10  on a def/surv on mercury the same rewards like outer terminus top 5. etc

Edited by HansVanHugendong-EGT-

I noticed that, but with weapons that low level, the first thought that popped in my head was being behind the action (or camping somewhere were you won't get hit) and simply healing everyone since your weapons could not have been doing significant damage on the higher levels.  I can see leveling up melee weapons (since who uses those all that much anyways.  

That and, it's always good to have at least one level 30 weapon, not just to do tons of damage, but because there is never a perfect run, someone will end up messing up in one way or another.  A person goes down faster than Trinity's cast time, your character gets overrun by a mob and you need to be revived yourself, a person walks in front of your penta/ogris/etc shot and you blow up your shell in your face.  I was simply saying, doing high level stuff, you need to be prepared.

Back to the topic though, it seems that the Frost Prime Parts are a bit more popular on the drop tables lately, in the likely attempt to get people to play the content more.  If you're hoping for the one part you want to get, it will seem like forever until it does drop, but when it does, there is a huge sigh of relief when it does.  If you're doing it to sell the parts for platinum, I can see a frustration with that as well, since I'm willing to bet almost everyone has a frost prime now.  

Another off topic thing I noticed is that you're getting a greater frame rate in window mode, which really makes me go... huh?!?  

I had a level 30 Brakk and as far a the frame rate goes this game has problems

Played yesterday after noon and was getting frame time less then what you see in the pic but getting horrible FPS and it was choppy

After restarting the game my frame time jumped back up to 16ms and I got back my smooth gameplay

Also the point of this thread is not about the prime parts, it's about the 5k credits we get that are taking up space for things we actually could use and want

If we must have credits in the drop table then they should be at least 5x what they are now or else what's the point in them other then annoying us