Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overwhelmed By The New System.

Aedensin

Question

Sorry if there's similar threads, there are probably a few =\ just wanted to see if I could get a little advice or counselling or something lol.

First, I have to play solo because I have satellite internet and I get disconnected from hosted games.

Just tried to run a couple missions on Earth and Pluto on my supercharged lvl 30 Volt, he went from being a walking lightning bolt to a floppy dead thing on the floor, having a really hard time getting used to the new mod system.

It looks like you equip your skills as mods and enhance them with fusion cores? Also going from 300 shield and 300 hp to 150 shield and 100 hp hurts lol.. Not to mention my weapons seem a bit weaker.

Any tips on how to improve now? Kinda lost... not used to near instant death to Corpus lol

Also wondering if I should get a Wyrm sentinal to help out.

Edit: The upgrade button on all of my weapons is flashing relentlessly o.O how do I kill it?

Edited by Aedensin

8 answers to this question

It's like you didn't read anything about the new update. Going to Earth or Pluto with your 'naked' lv30 frame is practically suicide. There're plenty of guides concerning this issue already.

And like the poster above me, play, get new mods, and get back to the fight.

I find it strange how people don't understand the new system. I guess going from a skill tree to a card system is a shock, but it's fairly easy to understand. When I started playing (8 days ago) I must admit I was confused, but yeah it's easy once u farm and play the game. Thing that I found hard was getting credits!!! Now that's annoying!!

Thing that I found hard was getting credits!!! Now that's annoying!!

Yea.. before you could just sell mods..

Now.. It's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.. For a game that needs you to play multiple warframes, and weapons, to increase your rank, things sure are expensive ^^..

It's like you didn't read anything about the new update. Going to Earth or Pluto with your 'naked' lv30 frame is practically suicide. There're plenty of guides concerning this issue already.

And like the poster above me, play, get new mods, and get back to the fight.

I read the update, on the site and on the forums.. neither were very helpful.

Thanks to everyone who refrained from being this guy.

Still wondering if I should get a Wyrm.

Edited by Aedensin

Sentinels are very helpful! Get one ftw :D

Sentinels have Guardian, a mod that restores 100% shield when max lvl. Putting ice/fire/lightning mod helps stagger enemies. Wyrm's Crowd Dispersion helps a lot as an aoe nuke in lower levels.