The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Keepers Of Kerberos [ Recruitment Closed Ufn ] [ Emblem, Lore, Labs, Lots Of Resources And More ]

Krotalon

Dojo Plan 2.1 map has been added. Check the original post to see it. Next steps for the dojo: lower levels including gardens and a well placed obstacle course. We already have the course, but we want to work on a better solution for it's placement.

Also sorry guys, but the last invitations have been sent, our recruitments are officially closed until further notice. Thanks everyone for the interest, though.

Uevington - Kerberos Internal Affairs Executive

I understand that you are at max capacity right now.

But no other clan is appealing to me as much as this one, so I will wait until there is an opening.

Meanwhile I'll leave my info, so please contact me if you wish to let me join the ranks.

I'm a returning player, last played in CBT, around update 7 If I recall correctly.

My most used frame is Loki (Rank 30 with orokin reactor)

Most used weapons: Latron (Rank 30 with catalyst)

Gram (Rank 30 with cata)

Lex (Rank 30 with cata)

I also have an Ash warframe which I'm currently leveling, after which I will proceed to build Frost Prime.

My IGN is Karyuuki.

And well that's basically it, you can nudge me on skype (damnedmetal) if you wish to let me join.

If not, no sweat. Cheers

Dojo Plan 2.1 map has been added. Check the original post to see it. Next steps for the dojo: lower levels including gardens and a well placed obstacle course. We already have the course, but we want to work on a better solution for it's placement.
Also sorry guys, but the last invitations have been sent, our recruitments are officially closed until further notice. Thanks everyone for the interest, though.

Uevington - Kerberos Internal Affairs Executive

Awesome! Haven't been visiting the dojo since the on-going dark sector war! Contributions away! XD (Donated all i have except polymer bundle and forma)

and Good Luck on your application Karyuuki!

Edited by Gravy

Thanks for accepting me!

I love the clan, and I can't wait to be of full use to you guys!

Sadly I gotta take a small Leave of Absence, as I have a wedding to attend to which is on the other side of the country.

Thus I will be back in a week (probably sooner) and then I will do my best to catch up!

Oh and a thought, have you considered making a clan site, or some way of communicating off the game?

Thanks for accepting me!

I love the clan, and I can't wait to be of full use to you guys!

Sadly I gotta take a small Leave of Absence, as I have a wedding to attend to which is on the other side of the country.

Thus I will be back in a week (probably sooner) and then I will do my best to catch up!

Oh and a thought, have you considered making a clan site, or some way of communicating off the game?

There's nothing to worry about, take your time, Tenno.

Also no, I didn't consider making a site yet. Right now we manage things here in this thread or directly in-game/on Steam. I'll keep that into consideration though, but since I'm already trying to handle a few websites at the same time I'll move with caution in that direction.

Edited by Krotalon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm LighTNinGHiM and I would like to join your clan as it seems to be a lot of fun xD. I'm such a noobie that only own Mag and now building Rhino. I am a friendly guy and be respectful to all of you. By the way I may experience lag as im an Asian. Thanks for reading.

We're processing all your requests, but it's taking time due to some internal discussions regarding our policies. It won't take more than one day before we can accept your applications. Hold on.

Alright, your requests are being processed.

. Bonebreaker96 - Invited successfully.

. Gawker - User already in a Clan. (We're talking privately, let me know when I should invite you.)

. Co_Zaliz - User already in a Clan.

. LighTNinGHiM - User already in a Clan.

If you wish to join the Keepers, please notify me as soon as you leave all your respective clans. Thanks.

Greetings Keepers of Kerberos,

I am a Tenno known as roaker and started my fight for the Lotus's purpose about 10 days ago. Currently I am rank 5 and searching for a clan to band together with. I am active and starting my missions from Germany. It would be much appreciated if you would contact me so we can discuss further details.

Sincerely,

A lone Tenno

Hey,

I'm really interested in this Clan.

Im from germany and playing alot (again)

I've started with v.6 and stopped around v.10 for a couple of month because of work and other private stuff. I was a former Member of Eingreiftrupp (EGT) if it tells you guys something (back then they were pretty much always top1 in events)

Tho since alot happend i'd appreciate some help an knowledge on how things have changed and what to look for now. i'll also help everywhere i can.

Hope we'll be playin together and havin a good time soon

Hoshizo

Hello! The Keepers Of Kerberos seems like a very nice clan that I would be very happy to join. I'm currently in a clan that is basicly dead since everyone got tired of Warframe, lol. Anyways I'm 20 years old and I live in Sweden. My faviourit (Main) frame would be either Vauban or Nekros, and I love playing ODD and ODS. I have played Warframe ever since it got out on Steam. Well if you would like to know more please contact me here or on Steam! Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Unlead3d.
// Thanks, Unleaded.

Hello! The Keepers Of Kerberos seems like a very nice clan that I would be very happy to join. I'm currently in a clan that is basicly dead since everyone got tired of Warframe, lol. Anyways I'm 20 years old and I live in Sweden. My faviourit (Main) frame would be either Vauban or Nekros, and I love playing ODD and ODS. I have played Warframe ever since it got out on Steam. Well if you would like to know more please contact me here or on Steam! Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Unlead3d.

// Thanks, Unleaded.

Hello Unleaded and thanks for your interest! I'd gladly invite you, just tell me when you leave your current clan.

Hey, I`m tuxman13 from Norway.

Me and my friend (kaktus742) are 22 and 21 years old.we have been running a 2-man clan and building a dojo over a few weeks. But its so empty without people and we miss a community and people to play with. thats why I`m wondering if we could join your clan as you seem like a fun bunch.

we are a dps/tank team with me stabbing people in the back as Loki, blasting everything to oblivion as Ember or flinging people around with Mag.

While kaktus742 spams snow globes as a walking refrigerator (frost with a fan on his head), or Volt.

I hope we can join you guys and if kaktus742 needs to write something here too... he will...

Hey, I`m tuxman13 from Norway.

Me and my friend (kaktus742) are 22 and 21 years old.we have been running a 2-man clan and building a dojo over a few weeks. But its so empty without people and we miss a community and people to play with. thats why I`m wondering if we could join your clan as you seem like a fun bunch.

we are a dps/tank team with me stabbing people in the back as Loki, blasting everything to oblivion as Ember or flinging people around with Mag.

While kaktus742 spams snow globes as a walking refrigerator (frost with a fan on his head), or Volt.

I hope we can join you guys and if kaktus742 needs to write something here too... he will...

Hello! Thanks for your interest, Tenno. Unfortunately, we're full right now, but we're discussing about switching tier and become a Storm clan. As soon as we have 2 empty slots, I'll let you know so you can both join us.

Hello! Thanks for your interest, Tenno. Unfortunately, we're full right now, but we're discussing about switching tier and become a Storm clan. As soon as we have 2 empty slots, I'll let you know so you can both join us.

That would be great! we appreciate it.

Small update:

. The personnel list has been updated completely.

. We're currently reviewing our Dojo plans due to the 100 rooms limt. Expect changes.

.     . @Keepers: Withdrawing blueprints is encouraged. We might need to temporarily relocate our labs.