Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.5.0: Helios

[DE]Rebecca

grineer disruptor doors need to be work on too,   stealing all energy instantly is unacceptable its way to OVERPOWERED

also please do something about fast writing players in RECRUITING chat they abuse the system,

by writing faster than other players they they are invited in all the VOID missions and never host game

there are only same handful of people that always get invites, DEV please put some limitation

·         Broken Lights have now been replaced with Grineer Traps. The latest iteration of this mechanic replaces hard to spot Broken Lights with more visible Grineer Traps.

o   These Traps  deal Damage Over Time as opposed to one pulse of damage.

o   These Traps can be spotted form a distance and targeted to damage nearby enemies.

That's much better, thank you! Already tested it and I liked the new mechanic.

No melee 2.0, Valkyr still nerfed and Hysteria not fixed, Banshee rework forgotten?,... but let's get new sentinel, I guess that's exactly what this game needs.

Wow, you guys say you hear the players, you say you're working on stuff, but we get a new sentinel?

I don't recall seeing a SINGLE thread asking for a new sentinel.

What I have seen are NUMEROUS threads asking for new mission types, fixes to various issues within the game, a revisit of Prime abilities after the release of Rhino Prime, a better "fix" to the drop tables, Frost snow globe rebalance and more.

But we get a new sentinel and just a single syandana?!?

;-/

I don't get it. 

·         Broken Lights have now been replaced with Grineer Traps. The latest iteration of this mechanic replaces hard to spot Broken Lights with more visible Grineer Traps.

o   These Traps can be spotted form a distance and targeted to damage nearby enemies.

The new Arc traps are great! Thank you very much for turning this into an interesting, playable hazard!

We won the war boys. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/197193-funs-over-de-remove-broken-lights-already/#entry2290787

This is disappointing, Scans should be done by the player only, not done for you. You should've made the codex more useful and rewarding, rather than making it easier. I put a LOT of time and effort to scan every enemy and object in the game, and now it's wasted.

I like idea of new sentinel but... cmon forma again ? either remove forma from dojo and let us use it on important stuff or release something to market for a change...
lights change... hummmm well they didn't bother me that much tbh (redirection r10 on every warframe ftw)
can't really appriciate rhino prime's iron skin update since I didn't get it yet :/ (missing chassis and blueprint >.<) but I really love the idea xD would be better if it was released as separate mod in case some people wanted to keep the old iron skin ehhh skin :P

other than that just like everyone kinda down on melee 2.0 being postponed yet again...

sorry for such negative vibe, I really appriciate dem bugfixes and updates ! keep them coming ! let's hope we get melee 2.0 next time !

new grineer traps are greatly improved in terms of damage

but VISIBILITY is still an issue

its still remains very hard to notice during intense game play perhaps adding some visual effects to it will solve this problem

... maybe red-blue flash siren (like police cars), it would also suit the theme greatly

Edited by Alex-4