Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.5.0: Helios

[DE]Rebecca

Noticed a bug with the Grineer traps, in an area with multiple floor levels they spawned waist-high relative to one level, but actually below the other level so they'd shock me through the floor and I couldn't shoot them.

I had a suggestion earlier, but perhaps they activate in pulses, dealing DoT for a few seconds while standing in range, then stopping for a few seconds, then starting the cycle again. That way, players could decide how to navigate them. Of course this system worked better conceptually for the broken lights than a trap, but still could fit.

grineer disruptor doors need to be work on too,   stealing all energy instantly is unacceptable its way to OVERPOWERED

also please do something about fast writing players in RECRUITING chat they abuse the system,

by writing faster than other players they they are invited in all the VOID missions and never host game

there are only same handful of people that always get invites, DEV please put some limitation

why don't u write faster?

you know what's really annoying? my Sentinel has a body effect flash and shakes my screen and makes a power casting effect every time he starts shooting.

Dethcube w/ Deth Rifle in particular.

this is REALLY annoying.

you know what's really annoying? my Sentinel has a body effect flash and shakes my screen and makes a power casting effect every time he starts shooting.

Dethcube w/ Deth Rifle in particular.

this is REALLY annoying.

I'm not sure if it's the sentinel firing or if it happens when you get hit because those two things seem to happen around the same time. May take off the attack precept and check. Either way, yes. Entire screen turns blue, makes an incredibly infuriating sound and the UI markers that indicate what direction you're being hit from are now gone. Edited by naardejood

This is disappointing, Scans should be done by the player only, not done for you. You should've made the codex more useful and rewarding, rather than making it easier. I put a LOT of time and effort to scan every enemy and object in the game, and now it's wasted.

always gonna be people who whine

like u

So get me that on the point about the hostmigration:

we will keep our stuff, collected mods, collected items, bonus affinity, etc. even for example on the unstable ODD, if the host disconnects?

The broadcast (redtext) said something about that.

Would you guys please disable the soundeffects of the sentinels? They are firstly confusing what they are actually doing and secondly ...

http://youtu.be/FJ_wU41neiI

Edited by Pacheon

Broken Lights have now been replaced with Grineer Traps. The latest iteration of this mechanic replaces hard to spot Broken Lights with more visible Grineer Traps.

o   These Traps  deal Damage Over Time as opposed to one pulse of damage.

o   These Traps can be spotted form a distance and targeted to damage nearby enemies.

More visible?

Spotted at the distance?

:o 

Don't get it, unless its a bug, those features aren't there at all.

I'd like to take a second to remind all the people complaining about "you give us X when we want Y" those who work on the reinforcements, weapons, bug fixes, tweaks, balances, etc all work in different departments and are just doing their job. They can't tell the art guy to drop what he went to college for and go chill with the coders to make melee 2.0 come around any faster. 

Have a bit of perspective. 

also please do something about fast writing players in RECRUITING chat they abuse the system,

by writing faster than other players they they are invited in all the VOID missions and never host game

there are only same handful of people that always get invites, DEV please put some limitation

xD I never heard such a funny and hilarious request lololol

Recruit system still needs to be improved, but typing skills aren't tenno abilities.

Griner Traps first mission noticed they are hovering in doorways attached to nothing, also traps are inside loot containers and cant destoy them,

And traps at end of survial mision it really really sux come on you run all the way to the end with no health and escape everythng and your on the home stretch only at the last 1 foot before mision ends you get zapped with a trap inside somethng that u cant see and your dead that my freind is the most horrible and nasty tricky deceiving bad form type of game play eva bad devs bad.

Edited by WarHeroman