Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.5.0: Helios

[DE]Rebecca

I think all rihno prime has same problem on this build.

I have to hit "1" for iron skin now. don't change it.

And some how , I hear using ability Sound Effect every 10seconds.

plz fix these ASAP plz.

So, Iron Skin on " 1 " button? Two Iron skins? 

the " 2 " button don't works.

lDzJaVb.jpg

I'd like to take a second to remind all the people complaining about "you give us X when we want Y" those who work on the reinforcements, weapons, bug fixes, tweaks, balances, etc all work in different departments and are just doing their job. They can't tell the art guy to drop what he went to college for and go chill with the coders to make melee 2.0 come around any faster. 

Have a bit of perspective. 

Exactly.

Jebs Law: https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/421564096019189760

I think all rihno prime has same problem on this build.

I have to hit "1" for iron skin now. don't change it.

And some how , I hear using ability Sound Effect every 10seconds.

plz fix these ASAP plz.

Thats right, Cant use the Second Skill, and Iron Skin appear Like First Skill and isnt Golden, DE fix ASAP , Thx!

Edited by kyubix2013

Broken Lights have now been replaced with Grineer Traps. The latest iteration of this mechanic replaces hard to spot Broken Lights with more visible Grineer Traps.
o   These Traps  deal Damage Over Time as opposed to one pulse of damage.
o   These Traps can be spotted form a distance and targeted to damage nearby enemies.

Thank you

I didn't read anything about the FPS and performance drop in the fix list. There is even multiple amounts of those threads in the bug thread. Is this even being looked at anymore or did you guys fix it already or have you just given up on it?

I'd like to take a second to remind all the people complaining about "you give us X when we want Y" those who work on the reinforcements, weapons, bug fixes, tweaks, balances, etc all work in different departments and are just doing their job. They can't tell the art guy to drop what he went to college for and go chill with the coders to make melee 2.0 come around any faster. 

Have a bit of perspective. 

I know you're directing this post to everyone in general, and I'd like to say that I fully agree with what you are saying, but I personally can't sit here and not complain/give feedback on how I feel with what we were given.

Cool, we got a new scarf and a new sentinel. I have no qualms with the scarf, but really, a codex scanning sentinel that requires plat to be bought or wait 3+ days to research and have to spend a Forma on it?

I have a better idea: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/186505-suggestion-for-clan-tech-weapons-and-market-availability/

Edited by EChondo

Well done, DE. I do feel sorry that you got a lot of hate over the lights, honestly. This should be much better.

Oh, by the way, thanks for using the name I ptiched in for the sentinel parts. It is much appreciated :)

Edited by R34LM

I didn't read anything about the FPS and performance drop in the fix list. There is even multiple amounts of those threads in the bug thread. Is this even being looked at anymore or did you guys fix it already or have you just given up on it?

That^! Whats the hold-up with that DE!? Sheesh. It's been weeks/months now, any news about that!?

Edited by Bazools