Update 12.5.0: Helios

[DE]Rebecca

Great

skana prime is now less than any sword

the charge atk been changed :/

i guess skana prime is not unik anymore, nice moove :/

Rhino prime got now his first special visual skills

(meanwhile excalibur prime still think skana are javelin :/

Yeah, the Sentinel audio and visual effects for their Precept usage is beyond annoying.

I'm happy with the arc traps' operation and their drops, but I'm finding it particularly grating when they spawn underneath things like containers so they can't be hit unless you have a good Punch Through mod equipped.

I too noticed the Carrier is using the "using power" sound now. It sounds like people are spamming powers. I also got a quick flash of the old squad window, with only the health bar showing in the lower left under the squadmate's icon.

Edited by UnderFiend

I honestly don't mind if the traps aren't entirely apparent, now that they're not instantly killing me.  I do, however, want them to stop spawning in places that they can't be hit at, like over ledges you're not supposed to get to, or underneath containers.

The new Sentinel should scan only things that we still need to scan , NOT every item in proximity!

That wouldn't help you in Earth, then, with the antitoxin scans.  Those still serve some purpose in the game, with making Health Restores.

DE theres a bug where sentinels infinitely flash my screen and initiate noise (sounds like an ability), this only happens as I start shooting an enemy but it's completely agitating when all I hear is whooomb, whooomb whenever I try to go about my missions. PLEASE FIX THIS DE!!!! Thank you

Just played, iron skin was Totally NOT golden...

And more clan research stuff, oh god... 

There should be a rule that whetever they released a clan research thing, they should also release a NON clan research thing... by the way this syandana is basically just a slightly modified Yomo syandana... not good... not at all...

The new syandana is a cross between Uru and Yomo.  It looks fine; not every syandana needs to have some colorful energy effect.  And they do have a non-clan option; it's called buy it in the Market.  I agree that it needs a better way of acquiring without the use of a clan, though I'm in a clan myself.

Nice! A new sentinel! And I like the syandana too :)

Some issues though:

- My sweeper equipped carrier makes these slash & dash sounds all the time? (this is -incredibly- annoying btw)

- Before the update earlier today I had an issue where I could hear my teammember's melee attacks with a light sword, i think, as if they were right next to me even though they were all the way on the other side of a level. Not sure if this got fixed, but since i've only experienced this a couple of times i can't imagine it has been. (this bug is also quite annoying, but not as annoying as the one above, as it only happens occasionally)

Edited by Zerakh_Ezekhiel