Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 12.5.0: Helios

The new syandana is a cross between Uru and Yomo.  It looks fine; not every syandana needs to have some colorful energy effect.  And they do have a non-clan option; it's called buy it in the Market.  I agree that it needs a better way of acquiring without the use of a clan, though I'm in a clan myself.

Nice! A new sentinel! And I like the syandana too :)

Some issues though:

- My sweeper equipped carrier makes these slash & dash sounds all the time? (this is -incredibly- annoying btw)

- Before the update earlier today I had an issue where I could hear my teammember's melee attacks with a light sword, i think, as if they were right next to me even though they were all the way on the other side of a level. Not sure if this got fixed, but since i've only experienced this a couple of times i can't imagine it has been. (this bug is also quite annoying, but not as annoying as the one above, as it only happens occasionally)

Edited by Zerakh_Ezekhiel

he new guard have many errors rinho least not let me use his powers just 4 other intercmbia want to use the power and shoots another, leaving the game tells me I did the zero% many problems the new sentinel .....

Okay, my feed back on this update.

1: the traps are better than the broken lights

2: Yay, new sentinel. researching it.

3: Carrier's sound needs to be changed. I dislike it. it makes me think something is teleporting or going invisible when it isn't.

4: My rhino's skin only sometimes looks golden.

My carriers Vacuume is messed now. Everytime it grabs items it makes a noise and if too many things get grabbed my screen shakes insanely!

I honestly don't mind if the traps aren't entirely apparent, now that they're not instantly killing me.  I do, however, want them to stop spawning in places that they can't be hit at, like over ledges you're not supposed to get to, or underneath containers.

That wouldn't help you in Earth, then, with the antitoxin scans.  Those still serve some purpose in the game, with making Health Restores.

I don´t like how 150 scans got consumed in 2,5 hours.The only option for me is to use Investigator mod only when I need it to scan something.

Improvements to Sentinel audio???? Its kidding, isnt it? I have a Carrier and its horrible now! Its like i use abillity but i didnt... And.... No coment i hope for repair.... but this is still beta so mistakes is normal... But THIS.... this is horrible :D :D :D

:( My laptop broke... and all this new stuff sound awesome... :,C

So I tried to preview the new syandana on a Banshee... O.o

So it goes on her waist? I know she's thin but, WOW!

(Yes, I know that is a glitch)

Really loving the new Sentinel. Having something that auto scans stuff for you is real nice, although it tears through the amount of codex scanners I have. Maybe limit it to scans you haven't maxed out yet? Regardless, loving it.