Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime : Iron Skin?

Hypetale

Rhino Prime - Iron Skin not appear golden!

Patch notes:

Changes:

·         Retired the Shamrock Color Picker from the Market – until next time, folks!
·         Improvements to Sentinel audio.
·         Changed Rhino Prime's Iron Skin ability to now appear golden!
·         Tweaks to the visuals of Rhino's abilities.
·         Removed intentional delay on weapon firing while running.
·         Limited the maximum amount of Grineer Death sounds that can be played at once.
·         Tweaks to Quantum Badge visuals to help improve visibility on multiple Warframes.
·         Waypoint markers set on enemies will no longer disappear when the enemy is knocked back or otherwise ragdolled.

·         Improved the client side visuals for the effect created when enemies are hit by Trinity's Energy Vampire and Well of Life

After saving a mod loadout for rhino prime, in the first match played iron skin takes up power slot one and is castable, the iron skin in slot two is inaccessible (with no rhino charge mod equipped). On my second match (without touching the loadout) that iron skin in slot one is replaced with rhino charge now castable (still no charge mod equipped) and the iron skin in slot two is uncastable. Will attempt replication later. Also Iron skin does not appear golden.

Edited by Kedron

All of my abilities were blacked out, I had all the mods besides roar equipped and 300 energy. I was unable to cast anything at all and iron skin appeared in my first and second slots. Somehow it prevented me from stomping as well... There was no message when I pressed four, only the sound played. I forgot to take a pic but I'll attempt to replicate. I was soloing the Forma alert.