Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #25

[DE]Rebecca

My questions:

1. I am incredibly intrigued by the Kubrow. No doubt this has already been asked, but will the Kubrow take the place of our Sentinels? Also, the Tenno Kubrow is awesome. Will it be able to pick up drops for you? How exactly will they be "upgraded"? Will they use mods as well? And, of course, will it be "colorable"?

2. Will the old Alert only melee weapons become stronger, or at least more unique, than the ones obtained through the market once Melee 2.0 arrives? These weapons are quite rare, and it'd be awesome to have a reason to use them over the easier to obtain market/research ones.

Not to be rude, but you sound like everyone that bashes on Nova, Mag (that know how to use her) etc. He has his place, he's a tank.

Would rather not make this thread into any sort of argument since this really isn't the place, but Rhino has literally 0 weaknesses whereas everyone else has both strengths and weaknesses. I'd go on to compare each and every warframe to him as evidence, but again - this isn't the thread for such things. That is all.

Edited by SoulEchelon

You shouldn't be afraid of expressing your opinion. :)

If anyone judges your good ideas (I guess) in this thread, I'll defend it. If a good suggestion can add a progress to the game, the venomous-tongue replies mean nothing

Really I don't mind it being judged by the community, but what I meant was that I don't want ideas turned down immediately because of one bad aspect, and then dismissed in the future simply because it was in the past. I'd rather work on it quietly until there is a better/best version to tell the public about. But I catch your meaning and thank you for the support. :)

-mellee 2.0 when? (this question will prevail)

-kubrow pet when? is it going to be like hyena's AI? because it would be awesome.

-any word about helmet cosmetics? the stats are planned to be removed?

-do you guys plan to add mmorpg elements in the game? for example - raid bosses, quests (to contribute to warframe's lore)

-There are alot of mastery rank 15 players now. is there plans on adding exclusive cosmetic/weapons prior to one's mastery rank?

-i like trains, do you guys like trains?

Edited by Ritchel

_ When will Vay Hek get his final form? it's been going for quite long now.

also there is some Unknown Units in Grineer Codex which sharp like Corpus drone and some Corpus units as well.

_ ETA of Melee 2.0?

_ Will Tenno Katana come with Sheath? (i really like it)

_ Will we able to interact with some objects in Dojo? (bench, lie down in Zen Garden, fishing, etc...)

_ What frame will be primed next?

_ When will enemy "Leader" will actually be fearsome? 

_ Do you guys have any plan on making more Cosmetic Helmets?

_ Have you guys ever thought of making Tenno communicate each other by Motion? (like in Lost Planet 2)

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

Are you aware of the problems surrounding the two Interception nodes(Eurasia and Lua) that are preventing newbies from passing? Many of the new players I've talked to have been stuck playing those missions over and over again for literally hours.

1)What about Melee2.0?

2)What about Melee2.0?

3)What about Melee2.0?

4)What about Melee2.0?

5)What about Melee2.0?

6)What about Melee2.0?

8)What about Melee2.0?

9)What about Melee2.0?

10)What about Melee2.0?

Really I don't mind it being judged by the community, but what I meant was that I don't want ideas turned down immediately because of one bad aspect, and then dismissed in the future simply because it was in the past. I'd rather work on it quietly until there is a better/best version to tell the public about. But I catch your meaning and thank you for the support. :)

Just look into the feedback section. Only because your idea has not been commented on by the Devs or because of other members of the community dislike it, does not mean that there are others LIKING it and the Devs read everything. I've seen Devs in the "who reads this topic" list on the bottom looking over my topics, so they ARE reading. A well written idea usually gets a few +1, if nothing else.

Also, only through discussion can improvements be made. Several brains work more and better than a single one. Perhaps there are others who bring good points to your proposals which you haven't thought about yet?

A little trust goes a long way. If you are afraid to be turned down just because someone disagrees with you, is vastly detrimental to any project or activity you will be undertaking, be it Warframe, be it your life, whatever.

Also, there is no best version. Perfectionism usually means getting nothing done :P Don't work all on your own. Trust me, been there, done that, not fun.

Edited by Khunvyel

NOT a MELEE 2.0 Question

Do you guys think you could implement alternate Warframe ability mods in the future?

Having more than four ability mods  to choose from (but still only 4 equipped at a time) could really breathe some new life into some veteran frames.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

For example, Ember's old Overheat power making a comeback, but keeping Accelerant as an option.  

Pretty much all warframes boil down to about 2 powers being relevant at later levels, and that gets a little tedious.  I'd love to see even more options open up for 'frames, things that can change the way they play just a bit.  I'm certainly looking forward to the focus system, and anything else you guys are working so hard on, but I think a bit more can be done by implementing new powers through more than 4 power mods for the frames.   

I have a question.

In regards to void drops, or overpopulation of the loot tables in general, it has become increasingly difficult to obtain certain materials/mods/etc from mission rewards. With the limited mission types and teiring, can we expect additional teirs or more types being added in the future to help rememdy this problem? If not, will allocation be "streamlined"?

It is discouraging to spend 40 minutes with a T2 survival only to walk away with a few Morphics and about 20,000+ credits. The 1/10 chance that you had getting the item you wanted many updates ago has been extended to nearly 1/40 because of all the items added into the void.

I feel as if adding additional tiers or mission types to the void would help remedy the overpopulation of the loot tables in the long run. Even just adding a T4 (with enemies spawning at level 50) section to existing maps would give us 5 additional loot tables with notable improvements in allocation.

Can we get some more information on the Badlands? Possibly more insight into how the competing guild transits to get there will work? When clans contest, is it going to be a PvP thing, or are going to fight automated defenses of the Tenno kind? Thanks in advance!

WHAT ABOUT IF U MADE MORE ARMOR AND NOT JUST HELMETHS  AND SAYADANAS BUT CHASSIES OR SKIRTS FOR FEMALES OR STRONGER ARMS AND LEGS SO THAT U COULD HAWE STRONGER TENNO......HUH? U SHOULD TRY WITH THEISE.

Can you pretty please remove morphics and control modules from the void reward tables? Even though the credit rewards in the void are a bit of an annoyance could they atleast be not rng but scaling with time/wave so we do not see 2500 credits at 30 min in t3? After all at 30 min it is already starting to be a bit of a slug fest with the heavies so would not credit rewards be closer to high level alerts?

T3 keys are a pain to get it is not hard for a "veteran" player to go 15 min solo but you have to do it many times to get just one key, definition of grind.

After using a forma would it be possible that your weapon do not reset to rank 0 but to something like rank 5-10 with the level increasing for each forma till say lvl 15? The exp curve could be adapated so you need the same amount of exp to reach level 30 as the first time or even slightly more for each forma? Issue with dropping a forma on a weapon is that it goes from doing "proper" content to having a hard time with killing stuff at mercury... I personally find it a bit funny that the mastery 14 wrath of the tenno slayer of all would have to grind out a few level on mercury or leech from others before the weapon is worthwhile again.

Will weapons get specific active abilities? Bows explosive arrow as an example instead of the current version?

Any plans to revamp the energy and stamina systems? Issue with the current energy system is how binary it is, either you can use an ability or you have to wait till you find a few blue orbs which can be 5 seconds or 5 min. Power siphon would be the closest thing to a must together with rejuv since they add the much needed regen (reallly low regen to energy but still regen), any plans to change this? Stamina is not used for anything but running/jumping and do not add anything to the game as such even with melee 2.0 it will be a bit of a dead stat for those who just run and gun.

So the question I really want to ask is, will the stamina, energy and regen system ever tie together and why can stamina not be removed and just be energy? Would it not make sense to have rapid regen on energy and have it be used for everything? Warframes are powered by the void and this would give the current game a bit more of a closure. Sure some tweaks and fixes would be needed for abilities to work with a system that drains their resource from running and so on but it would add a layer of resource managment which is completly missing at the moment.

I've noticed when playing that the pistol damage mods (slash, puncture and impact damage types) are significantly stronger than the rifle versions (60% buff compared to 30% at max level) was this intentional or an accident? And are there any plans to fix this? I personally prefer rifles but this makes some pistols far stronger (marelok to grinlock)