Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #25

[DE]Rebecca

How will Melee 2.0 affect Helios?

Please clarify the Tenno Reinforcement comments.

Will we / when will we go back to a weapon per week?

Where is my 80pt headshot damage mod for warframes?

Where is Rebecca's damage to unaware enemies mod?

Any plans for changing Multishot mods?

Will other prime frames get buffs as well? Rhino Prime got a speed buff making frost the only slow frame in the game, what about the others Primes? Will Frost get more power strength to compensate for speed? What about Excalibur, Mag, Ember and the future primes?

When is the Merch Store going to open? MY WALLET IS READY

Would the Kubrows (when released) be considered "pets" or would they be a new sentinel?

Is non-prime item trading something we can expect sometime in the near future? For example: Dread blueprints, Detron parts etc.

(Fingers crossed for U13)

Next new mission type?

Any ideas on what boss will be re-vamped next?

Edited by PhantomPains

Melee used to by my favorite form attack, But very little melee weapons have been made in the past few months forcing me to use other weapons in higher level content. Are you saving the better melee weapons all up for melee 2.0? Or will melee 2.0 buff all melee weapons in general?

With gameplay being very repetitive seems that player count will slowly decrease as they would have nothing left to accomplish really aside from the few alerts with awards they have most likely already acquired or have just simply have become "bored".I know you guys continue to add in game content such as weapons and warframes, but with that just requires them to run through levels that they have already defeated 20 times over. What do you have planned to keep the players that have "been there, done that" around. I know you guys continue to add in game content such as weapons and warframes, but with that just requires them to run through levels that they have already defeated 20 times over.

Edited by (PS4)MoTiVaTeDKiLLa

- How is "Focus" coming along? Any new developments on what we might be able to expect?

- Any new Frames in the works?

- Any new Darvo missions in the works? Will he be a part of the game more frequently?

- What the heck happened to Hek?

- Higher level content? Like new tilesets added to the furthest orbit?

Thanks for your hard work; looking very forward towards M2.0 and Focus

Edited by Takai

1.) As we get closer to Melee 2.0, will we be expecting a Defense 2.0 in the near future? Recently Warframe's were given their own damage resistance but their Defense is the same across all frames, will we be seeing individual defenses for each Warframe in the near future?

2.) For the past few weeks I've managed to collect and build every single Warframe; forma'd multiple Warframes as well as weapons. I'm now starting to see no point in playing, Warframe is a loot collecting game but the problem is once you collected your loot there is nothing to do but wait until the next update. I will be frank and ask you guys this, will Warframe have a point?

3.) As previous Tenno have addressed before, and my first impression when I started playing Warframe was "Is The Lotus evil?" She is a woman from unknown origin and have us undergo many missions, while our deeds are supposed to be heroic, and the enemies actions tend to reflect that image (Cicero Crisis for example) we have also met many Corpus and Grineer that are very much sane and reasonable. So is The Lotus truly evil? And will we get more details about her past and who she truly is?

4.) Why is there life support on Earth during Survival missions, aren't we out in the open air?

Edited by (PS4)i_illusion

When will we be able to craft more than one Forma/Catalyst/Reactor/Injector/Mutagen Mass at once rather than waiting for 1 day till crafting the next one? This has become a major hassle in terms of creating items that require around a decent amount of forma and that is not even including the use of Forma on our items as well. 

A few inquiries

1) How is Vay Hek coming along, can we expect him to be released alongside Melee 2.0 (or sooner?)

2) Are the Fomorian tilesets [eventually] arriving?

3) What other future tilesets do you have planned besides the upcoming Shipyard, Fomorians, and Infested warships? Anything for the Corpus later down the road?

4) When are Defense rewards going to be revamped, or 2.0-ified.

Are there any plans to allow clans to downgrade to a lower tier? Maybe come with a cost to prevent people from upgradind or downgrading when they want?

And, will we be able to get a queue system for the foundry?

Edited by Nachino

Since the introduction of Faction "Stalkers", factions of the solar system are now placed in places where they shouldn't and now there really isn't much balance anymore (which we are "sworn to uphold"). The Brakk dropping from fighting against the Grineer now is causing a huge surge of people playing for the Corpus and now causing once Grineer planets to become mostly Corpus. Same issue happened when there was the introduction of the Detron for fighting against the Corpus. These, in my opinion, have become some of the main reasons for fighting for either faction. [Just an idea: when the original faction wants to retake their planet, there should be like a large scale conquest with great pay to help retake the planet. Maybe could add to lore and could work like the Gradivus Dilemma where you work directly under a boss.]

Questions:

1.) With the new Shipyard tilesets coming and possibly having new enemies with these, will the tileset change cause the Grineer faction to retake that planet fully for the time being or if it has been fully conquered (Uranus at the moment) or partially conquered (Saturn), will the Corpus also inhabit these tilesets during their launch?

2.) Also... Are there any plans for actually restoring balance in the system or will this become an eternal struggle within the game? Do you think this struggle for power will negatively affect the introduction of Proxy Wars or possibly impact the lore in the game? I honestly liked it back in the day when Grineer planets/tilesets were Grineer owned and Corpus planets/tilesets were Corpus owned, not sure however if any other players feel the same. 

When will we see the Freeze Ray from Dev Stream 22? (Dont say soon :P)

Do you have planned any animation changes for warframe abilitys? (For example Crush or Javelin...some of the "old" abilitys), compared to the new ones like Zephyrs Tornado or Ash Bladestorm they could look better.

Any plans for Elemental-Effect changes? Freeze-Ragdolling, Burning Enemies who scream, drop and roll on death, coughing and blood-spitting for enemies under viral influence, melting enemies on corrosive death, crushed enemies for magnetic...these kind of effects i mean.

Edited by LazerusKI

Something I've been wondering for a long time.

I've followed this game months into the Closed Beta and from the beginning, the "ninjas" idea of Warframe was supposed to be the basis of the game and the warframes.  What we have instead is a run-and-gun that offers no greater rewards or requirements for slower, more deliberate gameplay than blindly rushing forward with guns blazing and ability lightshows flashing.  The implementation of alarm hacking was a long overdue step towards stealth, but even now is being abused to keep enemies unaware even during the faster run-and-gun missions.

Recent content additions have also forsaken this idea.  One weapon I tend to pick on is the Ogris rocket launcher, and recently even the Penta.  While ninja did throw around bombs packed with various forms of ordinance, I cannot imagine a rocket launcher melding in any way to a ninja-esque playstyle, what with loud explosions and rockets/missiles.  Another example would include the light machine guns.

Also, the current maptiles don't seem to help this either; some maptiles allow for only uni-directional movement; the ones with stealthy looking doorways (aka vents and tubes) are no more guilty of this as these stealthier modes of transportation are the only modes of transportation to the next room.  Some rooms provide little cover to stay out of sight and I have seen enemies walk into the spawn room at the beginning of the mission, instantly reducing all efforts at stealth to ashes. There is very little to no leeway given for ninja-esque gameplay.  Not to mention the highly-linear style of room generation and the clunky free-running, neither of which make stealth any easier.

What is being done to return to these roots?

If this "ninjas play free" thing has merely become a marketing catchphrase in modern days... Well that's one less player in the community.

And apologies for a lack of and/or spotty evidence, mind does not flow well.

Edited by DalaiLlama

As Vey Hek exits his cloning pod, what should we expect from his boss battle? I've gathered that he is in a big machine with an oversized hek shotgun. What will we be facing?

I believe it was mentioned that new infested units will be coming out at some point. Care to elaborate? Is another boss going to come out with them?

J-3 Golem (yea I remember that guy) has been gone for quite a while; will there be a revival? Or will he be just another pile of dead, infested flesh?

-In a previous devstream, Geoff mentioned something about a new possible ground slam animation for the throwing weapons. Can you go into more detail on how throwing weapons will be affected by Melee 2.0 if at all?

-Has there been any looking into buffing up Volt in any way? Ever since Ember got her change, she's been able to do ton of damage and as good CC. I've always looked at her and Volt kind of as brother and sister because of their caster type gameplay and that they should be almost equal to each other. While Volt does have good CC and utility, he's quite lacking in damage at higher levels. Are there any plans on making his damage a little more on par with Ember's? 

Edited by ShadowCore67