[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #25

Already asked, no answer.

"Is Warframe going to be more challenging and difficult? Now its only damage based difficulty, but where is the actual challenging part?"

Will DE ever develop a story or an actual quest for the game. So far all the missions are repetitive and quite boring. They are good for side quest. Many of my friends have stop playing due to the lack of content. Even I only play when a update comes out. Also what was done with earth is nice. It would be good for the rest of the planets to look like everyone is playing on a actual planet.

• Upvote 1

Will fix stalker? It became too easy. Will there be any new bun his appearance? For example bloody graffiti as a player target.

With the release of Cicero mods and Tethra mods, status builds have become more viable.

However, this gives rise to several questions:

1.Cicero mods and Tethra mods give nice status chance, but what about other status mods like rife aptitude? Their stats are terrible. Are they going to get any buff?

2.It is possible to have high status chance, but we have no control over what effect will proc. Is it possible for players to choose what element to proc? Or at least some means to get rid of unwanted proc?

3.Status chance mechanism seems to be unreliable. Unless you have 100% status chance, otherwise the actual proc chance often make people feel that it's lower than the one shown in arsenal page.

4.I heard someone said that when you shoot an enemy, the system will roll a dice base on status chance to decide whether it will proc physic effects. If it doesn't, the system will throw the same dice again to decide whether it will proc element effects. If this is true, that means element effects will always have lower proc chance than physic ones. Is this true?

Edited by yles9056

A couple of days back Megan had posted a statement about possible token items for PS4 players. Any idea what does might be or are you guys still brainstorming ideas? A special frame available only on PS4 maybe?

Edited by (PS4)edwinp426
  • Upvote 1

Are there any plans to expand upon the difficulty of the Orokin Derelict i.e T1-3 etc?

Also the difficulty curve for the varying missions in the Derelict seem a bit out of whack, Defense being relatively easy and survival being fairly difficult in comparison.

Lately, the community has been quite on the topic of using Non-Prime weapons as skins for their Prime versions, is there any update on whether or not we will be able to do this? 

It also extends to using things like Day of the Dead skins.

(This is not talking about just the texture, it involves using the Non-Prime model as well, so the UV's match the texture.)

Question:

1. Can you please tell us more about Badlands and Focus? Where are you? What are you excited about? Example?

2. Can you show some gameplay with melee 2.0?

3. Will we ever be able to "overclock mods" beyond max capacity with obvious burnout or overheating risks?

• Upvote 1

How do you decide what to and what not to include in each ps4 update?

How do you think hosting will change with the introduction of the hub space stations?

Is there any further information about the use of the ps4 in-game news section?

Is there any information about alliances between clans?

Important question: Do you believe in a thing called love? Deepdowninthebottomofyourheart?

• Upvote 5

1. Weapon damage mods Serration/Point Blank/Hornet Strike and multishot mods have different stats. Do you planning any balance? Or Secondary must beat Primary?

2. Weapon "physical damage mods" (Piercing Hit, Blunt Trauma, etc) sucks badly in compare with any other damage mod. Any plans?

3. What about CC in Melee 2.0? How can we block AOE stuns or evade chain of CC?

1. Not a super pressing matter for some, but for others it's very important. Just bringing it to attention here.
What about the color blind issues? I have a friend who is constantly standing in front of locked doors and lockers because he cannot tell the difference between the locked and unlocked colors. Some kind of shape for the lights would greatly improve this like mentioned on a previous devstream. If you didn't want to change the meshes tho, how about an option like the color correction for color blindness?
I know they said they were looking at options for it, can we get some information about how that's going?

2. Any thoughts about having skill mods that can be transfered between Warframes? Like a generic skill that can be used by each frame? Or even specialized skills between melee frames, heavily skill based frames, and weapons frames (For example, Loki, Excal, and Rhino can use "Mod skill A", but cannot use "Mod skill B" that a Nova, Saryn, and Ember can use)? Certainly Tenno have shared information about tricks they have learned in battle. ;)

3.1. With the new infested areas, is there any hope that the infested will be scarier? With the way they are now (apart from the terrifying roar, and the "knockdown and dog pile the Tenno game" that the ancients have) they are a little bit cuddly. For something that takes over bodies and ruins entire worlds, the infested don't really seem that threatening. Maybe this will change when they have their own area, but right now the derelict missions seem like a petting zoo rather than a life (or even race) threatening mission. Forgive my example, I understand the hard work everyone put into the infested, but that's what it feels like most of the time.
3.2. Also to go along with the more threatening infested ideas, is there a possibility to darken some parts of the levels that the infested have taken over? If the ships are derelicts, why are the lights still working in most of the corridors?
I've noticed entire consoles work at times too when the Grineer or Corpus are involved in the mission. That's some pretty sturdy technology there.

4. Before the last devstream a user in chat asked Steve a question that I've been wondering for a while as well. They wanted to know if there will ever be an option to toggle the flashlights during a mission. Steve said it was a good idea. :) This would make stealthy missions seem, well, stealthy; but also keep the immersion in the mission. Nothing says "hey over here!" like a flashlight shining from a sneaking Tenno. Has any more thought been given to this?

These are not super important fix our problems type questions, but still are questions some of us have. Little things that could greatly change some of the gameplay. :)

*Will continue to edit in more as I remember them.

Edited by Keyse
  • Upvote 1

When is "End game" content going to come?

Is the meaning of Mastery Rank going to change in the future? Right now it's all just for show and to unlock a few weapons.

Are we going to see a buff in snipers in the near future? They're too underpowered to be used efficiently as of this moment.

How about you finally clear up the thing about PS4 exclusive items and PC exclusive founders items being in PS4 codex while items were never on PS store? Then sticky FAQ about this on forums. Much obliged.

New parkour system, any chance (go play Titanfall for ideas) ?

Melee 2.0, soon ?

Helios, oh my god, all the effort went to the look, none to the function, any rework due ?

Lore or storyline, any chance of some ?

When are we going to see a better connection from Dark Sector's universe to the current Warframe universe? Overall lore behind the game connection or the frames themselves would be nice, as for myself it would give the game even more depth and meaning.

Also will we ever be able to add more mod slots to our stuff or combine mods ourselves (at a price/sacrifice of course) to get more of the mods combinations we could want.

Edited by FREQ1989

Questions:

1. Why are you talking so much about melee 2.0: basically a bunch of mods we will have to grind for and some animations we will rarely use - melee vs toxic ancients anyone? Don't you have something better? Something we asked for?

2. When are you going to add lore? Are the events the only way to introduce lore?

3. When are you really going to take actions about the voids table rewards? Could you start by removing all primes and the huge amount of plat of your beta-testers (45K for Megan) and let them grind a bit then listen to their feedback.

4. Are you really going to add more colours and different weapons to add more mob variety?

5. Are you going to fix Corpus sounds/voices?

6. Are we going to have an endgame before 2020? (and this is an optimistic prediction, isn't it?)

7. Would you think twice before adding the new melee 2.0 mods to the void reward or creating new rare mobs to carry them? Btw the Vaults were a nice idea.

8. What are your plans to change the discontent of the players about the repetitiveness of the game?

9. Do you have plans to add new npcs, tilesets, enemies and bosses? How are you going to do to reduce the time it takes to create anything new (beyond weapons and frames).