Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #25

[DE]Rebecca

Frames concepts and themes were very original, diversified and unique, but since zephyr I'm afraid originality is running low, since its yet again a another element frame, are we to expect a predictable water and earth frames next? :/

Linear mission types are quite boring and repetitive (exterminate, capture, spy, sabotage, etc), and these keep on pressuring the game on grinding and the repetition system.

Are we to expect more dynamic mission types like survival, defense, interception, mobile defense?

Edited by 7grims

Fixes for Nova coming anytime soon?

I realize it's not a huge priority but nova is a tad buggy(mostly on Anti-matter drop)

Zooming in doesn't reduce it's speed, it will sometimes randomly go off in a random direction etc.

Other fixes for different frames, are needed as well, i just don't have other examples.

Also when are the Kubrow's gonna be released(i'm quite certain everyone want's a jumpy fuzzy llama animal)

My other questions have already been asked as i have seen so i'll end it here then, thanks for all the work your doing on this game

EDIT: I just randomly thought of something else, a lot of frames(such as Nekros and Valkyr) have no alternate helmets that actually do anything, and are simply aesthetic, and i've noticed that a lot of the alt helmets being added recently are just aesthetic. Is this on purpose, or are you simply laying down the helmet to add use to it later? I'd really like to see some more functionality added to these things, as they are a game changer for some frames like Rhino and volt.

Edited by Neverwinterkni

I have three questions and one suggestion.

1) Can you show more details on Melee 2.0, like the stats for different mods/stances/moves and a few animations for the other weapon types?

2) Any plans for more community made stuff? I've seen some reworks/additions to factions, mainly Infested.

3) Do you think you can find a way to balance out Defense/Survival to make it so that they're not the only missions people play? I'd suggest less resource and mod drops.

Suggestion) In regards to Rushing/Stealth, I think I found a solution.

In stealth, you get an increase in resources and credits, but less mods and affinity.  You're less likely to die, but you fail if the area gets alerted (I guess after an amount or time limit if necessary)

In rushing (I guess you can call it "Offensive"), you get more affinity and mods, but less resources and credits. You're more likely to die, but you don't fail if the area gets alerted.

Will you be fixing the Deconstructors bugs soon?
It's more than slightly annoying that most of the basic damage mods have no effect on this weapon, meaning that the only level that it has the capability to kill anything on is Terminus.
Also why does a corpus based tech deal impact damage, making it most useful against it's own creators???
It just appears to be slightly counter intuitive for them to have developed a weapon like this.

Question :  when will zephyr and trinity ( i use zephyr) immortal skin will be out ? Oh and is there gonna be more secondary prime ? , they are very limited?

Are u  guys gonna be doing a warframe that is about radiation ( ember+ volt) like mag (volt+frost)?

Can we get a dual darkswords soon?  These weapons are aesthetically awesome and would be amazing looking dual.  I just know the moment I sell them off you guys will release the dual version and i will need to build them again.

When is the Braton Prime going to get fixed? I Mean http://dpsframe.com/ has bought to alot of peoples attention how low this weapons dps is(7k roughly) yet its incredibly hard to obtain(outside trading) and once leveled you may aswell sell it because its litterally 1/3 the dps of any gun needed for endgame content. Prime weapons are meant to be a better version of themselves yes i get that but upgrading from a mk-1 braton to a braton prime is only double the damage potential and not even close to being viable for endgame content. The boltor is a simple gun to craft and has the same damage potential as the braton prime however its prime version is almost 3x its damage. Im not saying the braton prime should be top dps but shouldnt you be using some sort of scaling system for prime versions of weapons not just giving a weapon a new look and a completly different damage set.

Edited by menotious

Q1: Is there any possible way to introduce more quests/events as weekly/bi-weekly updates as opposed to something none of the players were really asking for (i.e. a new sentinel)?

Players (including myself) are repeatedly, and loudly, asking for more content, instead we get more "stuff". I'd rather see more content, in the form of replayable events or even dungeon planets than more "stuff" to grind and level for. We already have more than enough "stuff" in game.

Comment: Yes, please nerf Rhino's ridiculous "horn". You guys have had to have seen and heard the amount of ridiculousness around this, cutting it back to something that doesn't draw attention to itself really shouldn't be that difficult.

Unless it's some sort of inside joke which would make it an extremely juvenile (Marked by immaturity; childish) one.

Just an idea I would like to see in the game.

Q1: Do you think at some point we could get a Free Market? The trading system is nice, but the prices fluctuate so much and people always give you a different price when you ask what something is selling for. It would also be nice to just put something up for sale and it sell when it sells. Instead of spamming trade chat. 

Are you going to be changing the Dead Eye aura mod to be worth using since at this point Rifle Amp affects bows and snipers and adds a higher percentage of damage than Dead Eye does?

How are the new melee mods going to affect Helios?

Are you going to write in a script to get Helios to stop repeatedly scanning things that have already been scanned to completion?

Also, when are we going to have an Earthframe?

Edited by Instinction

Hello, I am a really big fan of this game and have been playing since the open beta; "opened". Recently there were sound effect changes made to Gorgon when the "Gorgon Wraith" came out. I am a big fan of the original "Gorgon" Weapon because it invoked a "RAMBOesque" feeling and I cried a little as it sound effects became lamer and wimpier. There is hope because I just wanted to ask:

Question: "Will players ever have the option of customizing the sound effects of their weapons similar to the 'stances' or 'weapon skins'?"

I hope I'm not asking for much but I liked how beefy and throaty the gorgon used to sound; also it would be sweet if we could make melee weapons that sounded like "Strider Hiryu" swinging his Cipher blade from "Marvel versus Capcom". On a side note, just add the Cipher weapon.

Anyways, thanks for reading and keep up the great work.

Although it may not have been intentional, the art for possible "personal ships" to be integrated into the game for us to navigate through instead of just hovering over the solar system leads me to wonder if we could add on to that.

With the creation of hubs, could we use this technology and programming to create a possible shop or store to be on our "personal ships"

Just like having a shop in Phantasy Star Universe and PSO2, we would be able to host a shop and put items up for sale. Using this idea we could get rid of this "spammy PoE-like chat" that Steve wanted to try and avoid. Instead of sitting around for hours trying to find someone who wants your item, you could instead put it up for sale. This helps us spend more time playing and less time sitting around watching trade chat for hours.

This idea does, of course, could use some ideas from DE on how to integrate, for instance "the quantities of trades players can make". Maybe our mastery being used for trades could come into play here. So as a mastery rank 8 we could only make 8 trades, or 8 sales. This could help keep the same influx of items into the market so that prices can stay somewhat the same.

Long story short: Could we use this new technology that we might be getting in the future and combine it all to create player shops. Players can instead put items into the shop and keep playing, instead of spending hours and hours in the trade chat. We could also use the mail system to mail possible trade negotiations to people to propose trades for items. More play, more stuffs being traded/sold, and less loitering! What do you guys think? :D

I hope my question gets chosen because lots of thought has been put into this idea and I would love to hear what the team thinks about it!

EDIT: I would also like to hear about how the "Badlands" endgame is coming along. I am not currently a fan of it, mostly due to the possible oligopolies that could occur with the use of the rails to this so called badlands. What is to stop all the lower level clans from just disbanding and joining the more popular clans to get around the tax? And the clans who don't want to disband, how are we supposed to compete with these overpopulated clans of 100+ when we barely have 20+? This just seems like a forced PvP, but using PvE aspects. aka pitting players vs players, but using their skills in the pve system to determine the outcome of the dual amongst the clan. I'd love some feedback on it!

Edited by DTSWaRDawG

what do you think of more procedural generated enemy types, like leaders, except their additional abilities come at the cost of levels so that it isn't always a difficulty spike when they show up.

What is preventing the human based factions from having units of every type of weapon of their faction?

Is holding onto my skana to test melee 2.0 a good idea?

Will their be cosmetic items available through playing, espically not involving platinum or prime access?

Void interception?

AI Suggestions:

Grineer that alternate with their teammates while reloading.

corpus that start firing all together to create waves of plasma.

How much ammunition is on the average grineer and why can we not use it?

Tyr Regor creating nanite armor that regenerates cloned flesh health.