Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #25

[DE]Rebecca

Will DE please make tower 3 keys a 100% drop at 15min for tier 3 survivals. It is ridiculous that I go through 10 tower 3 exterminates only to get 10 boltor prime barrels, but I can't even get the key to do the void mission. Why would I do a high level survival just to be rewarded with a lower level key. That is the opposite of progression. 

Will Defense missions rewards get the same stackable love as the survival missions rewards.

Still bugging me but please whats was\or possible still is the easter egg on the Cicero\Earth that came out over Christmas and the New Year.

Brahmastra asks:

1. Make a color lock feature so locked colors wont randomize while others do.

2. Making the Carrier not pick up energy while being disrupted.

3. Why not replace EXP and credit login rewards for 1 hour boosters. Make people log in and play.

4. Make it able to equip syandanas and valkyrs custom attachment?

5. Any new concept art of a new warframe coming out?

6. More cosmetic sneak peaks?

Also it would be funny if you guys don't talk about melee 6.0 in the stream.

In one livestream, Steve mentioned that they want to be grilled with the hard questions, so I hope they are keeping up with that.

• Why have you decided to re-do Corpus Crewman voices, when other sound assets of units are seriously lacking? (different MOA sounds, Nef Anyo not even having transmission sounds, etc.)

• Why have you decided to make the Corpus sound more like Grineer than anything else, and why have you not considered to distribute new soundsets among different units to keep the variety?

• How are decisions made in general as to which sounds get redesigned, and what factors into this?

• What are your reasons for Tenno to fight against each other during Proxy wars / Badlands / etc.? Are we becoming so numerous that we not only able to keep the balance (not) but are also getting bored and starting to bash our own kin? What will the LOTUS say, or are we starting to elude her grasp?

• Do you care to elaborate your reasons as to why many akimbo weapons are not remotely in line with their single wielded counterparts? Stat wise and polarity wise?

• What are your plans to distribute weapons properly and useful among mastery tiers, likely rebalance some and also making sure the innate polarity slots are in line with this? Kama is Rank ZERO and has TWO V polarity slots. Embolist is Rank EIGHT and only has a single - (Tactical) slot.

• My most important melee 2.0 questions from this summary would be;
         A) Will we get proper melee AI pathing?
         B) How will stealth bonus damage be tweaked to not cause ridiculous imbalance? (( 4x Loki / Ash, perma invisibility, stacking up damage, wrecking everything everywhere ))
         C) Will we finally get vertical aiming of melee attacks to better place our hits and to finally deal with height differences / slopes?
         D) Will new players even SEE it is happening ? (( Tutorial / codex / whatnot ))

• Will the Vesper Station (Starmap 2.0) going to be AT LEAST as fast as the current starmap, if you choose to completely use this as replacement? Remember the error EvE Online made when they forced people into Captains quarters. Do not make the same mistake, please. If it just looks fancy but impairs usability, then people will likely riot and abandon ship.

• I do not want the New player experience to be incredibly easy, Warframe should finally be a game that is challenging up front (Solo mode = luv). But what are your plans to make the Lato a complementary part to the Mk1-Braton again? Because currently, there is no use to switch to the Lato, other than for style reasons, or for 20 pistol kill bonus objectives. You simply get punished to use it.

• Considering the little lore we have, when are you going to fix the discrepancy that is ALREADY existing? (( Warframes were crafted around people who went into the Void and managed to came back. For example, who is in the so called "newly created" Warframes like Zephyr? And if Warframes are strict Orokin technology, why do bosses sit on their blueprints? You are serving more and more controversial dishes ))

At this point, I'd like to thank DE for the changes they did to the Grineer Broken Light Hazard, after the Community was so outspoken about it. This is proof that we are still heard, and I thank you dearly for this confirmation.

And I also don't care when Melee 2.0 is going live. Take your time, release it when it is finished. I commend your choice of delaying it, and honestly, everyone should so too. Seriously, players, do you want to be fed up with another half-baked product? I guess not. This is what we get - and I mean this in the best way possible - for having a private company doing what they feel like best to be done, and not being forced on decisions from the bigger fish by being a subsidiary that is ruled by stock market policies and greedy milk drinkers.

Will the Warlord Demotion problem ever be fixed?

any news on the proposed endgame things steve has been talking about? getting kinda bored over here.

Why were the invasion rewards nerfed?

Can we please have a token system for the void?

Any more word on UI customization?

When will we be seeing frost put back into a place of power and action. As he stands right now he is just a husk of what he once was. That avalanche CC needs to come back. His snow globe has absolutely no synergy with his other skills. Remove duration and problem solved. 

Here are my questions: Are there any plans or ideas to make faction themed warframe? If not, can we at least expect Wraith/Vandal skins for existing warframes?

With Melee 2.0 coming soon, can we expect more corpus or infested melee weapons? 

The last question is how about making colour pallette for corpus like you did for grinner and infested?

Question: Whenever you'll add hubs (stations) in, and as I understand they will be separet for each planet, how will people be able to travel betvene them? Are you going to make just a simple travel cinematic or will we be able to actualy fly the ships to other hubs (stations) or even the planets themselves?

PS: Are you thinking pf any huge Void boss? Lephantis is great in derelic.

Edited by brashkutis

Any news or improvements regarding the Kubrows? Particularly the Tenno ones.

Any progress on whatever boss(es) come(s) out after Hek? That is assuming he is ready to deploy soon.

While you have said you are trying to focus on the Grineer for content updates is there any sneak peek or concept we can get of anything that has been done with the Corpus or Infested (Namely units, such as the female Corpus, more Infested forms, etc.)

Derf Anyo?

Edited by RahuStalker

Major questions:

Next frame – Earth?

Many players have noted that while Nekros and Oberon are called the “necromancer” and “paladin” - and visually align with those classes - their powersets invoke “scavenger” and “(squishy) priest” instead. Ember has also been called overspecialized since the addition of Accelerant, while Saryn and Volt are spread thin between melee and sniper skills. Can we expect to see an “Abilities 2.0” movement at some point, not just to buff frame powers, but to revamp roles and increase synergy to Zephyr/Loki level?

When making a Warframe’s powers, what do you prioritize? (Frame theme, role, playstyle, niches, synergy between powers, etc?)

Damage 2.0 is still needlessly complex in areas. We have 4 types of flesh, 2 types of Robotics (one of which applies to only two enemies) and 2 types of armor for Ancient Infested (which affect 6 uncommon enemies in total). Oberon’s a “paladin”, but Radiation is awful against the game’s “undead” analog. Blast damage is only positive against two niche enemy types, and weak to common Grineer; Magnetic is oddly ineffective against Ferrite. If damage tables are constantly being rewritten, when can we expect to see damage retuned again?

Minor questions:

Rhino Prime's Iron Skin got a visual buff to turn gold. Can we expect something like this for the silver on alternate helmets for Primes (specifically Mag and Rhino's)? Yomo Syandana? Skills like Radial Javelin?

Rhino Prime has increased movement speed over his standard counterpart. Can we expect to see similar stat improvements on other Primes?

What about stat separation from the early cosmetic helmets?

Will we ever be able to color syandanas separately from frames?

Good lord, it's a wizard!

I have 2 questions really, both Mod related.

1) would it be possable to have warframe skill mods be used by other frames, but at a penelty of some sort, such as duration, energy cost, or more mod points to equip? i feel this can open up to some creative warframe builds that can break custumisation even further.

2) will there be any weapon specific Mods for some weapons currently in the game, such as a Mod to make the Lantron full auto (with levels for the mod to increase rate of fire) something to completly change how a weapon works is what im mainly asking instead of just a state modification.

first Question:

My friend is intrested in Warframes but doesn't have a computer or a PS4 but has an Xbox 360, i was woundering if Warframes is going to Expand to the Xbox community?

Second Question:

is there going to be a up coming new Prime Frame or Weapons on the next patch?

Edited by Ninja-Max