Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faulty Frame Squad - A Warframe Machinima [Episode 5 Released - Season Finale]

Xenogelion

Cool. I.'m interested in a role of an actor. I posess almost every frame out there (sadly that almost was for excalibur prime). I only do not understand one thing: why the gamepad?

You gotta walk the walk. And you can only run in Warframe if you use the keyboard.

• 4 weeks later...

well, hmm, i have audacity, so regarding organizing the lines. do you like it done in a specific way? delay between lines? overlapping? and does that involve having access to sound effects?

There will need to be a short delay at least between the lines so if I need to shorten them and stretch them while video editing that's not and issue. By sound effects do you mean environmental or vocal?

Environmental sound effects will either be done by me during the video editing process or by someone else after the initial draft of the footage is put together. Each sound effect has a unique audio track and setting to allow for maximum effect while not intruding upon different pieces of audio:

Screenshot%202014-03-20%2000.09.54.png

Each episode can end up having approx. 50 audio tracks just for sound effects, like in the screenshot above. I'd more than like have the person doing the sound effects separate from the person doing the ordering of the lines because it can take a seriously long time to get either of them done individually let alone together.

Sharing the audio would be done via Dropbox for backup purposes. If anything goes wrong at any point files can be restored easily.

• 2 months later...

TOO SOON! You have awakened this thread too soon Slurpynoodle1. What is the meaning for this intrusion?

On a bit of an update I doubt xenogelion will mind be saying that we are still working away on season 1. Almost got a full script for all episodes ready. Once done we will go from there. So stay tuned for future news.

Edited by MDRLOz

Oh my god seriously! When you want to use too as in excess of something, it's two Os. Seriously how hard is this to get? Maybe if I write it in code:

IF(statement == excessive) THEN to = too END IF.

Also yes we're working on it.

BY FIRE BE PURGED!

Oh my god seriously! When you want to use too as in excess of something, it's two Os. Seriously how hard is this to get? Maybe if I write it in code:

IF(statement == excessive) THEN to = too END IF.

Also yes we're working on it.

As an English major, I support this statement.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TOO SOON! You have awakened this thread too soon Slurpynoodle1. What is the meaning for this intrusion?

On a bit of an update I doubt xenogelion will mind be saying that we are still working away on season 1. Almost got a full script for all episodes ready. Once done we will go from there. So stay tuned for future news.

from the lingo of a 18th century knight, to a modern day newsreader.

lewlz

• 1 month later...