Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Toolboxes Out There?

Timdog

Question

I'm wondering if someones done the work to make a pretty toolbox that will let you play around with mods to see what has the best total damage - for melee for example i can do speed or damage or armor piercing or fire or thunder or charge dam and it gets hard to figure out what is the best combo that you can currently rock. Anything like that around yet?

4 answers to this question

I'm wondering if someones done the work to make a pretty toolbox that will let you play around with mods to see what has the best total damage - for melee for example i can do speed or damage or armor piercing or fire or thunder or charge dam and it gets hard to figure out what is the best combo that you can currently rock. Anything like that around yet?

Wanted to do that, but ended with Excel spreadsheet, cuz I'm lazy. Also there are optimal mod calculations somewhere on forums for some weapons.

It's not really rocket science, you use mods to make up for the shortcomings of the weapon by using mods

Snipetron for example you upgrade with reload speed, clip size, fire rate, and then just boost the heck out of the damage/pierce

For something like the Boar that already has fire rate, you give it damage, clip size, reload speed, etc

Edited by ShadowsCrush