Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Game, Could be better !

coupdegrac3

Hallo there,

Playing this game for 2 Days now.

I pretty much like it and think it has all the elements a game needs to be good.

Id like to see some new stuff comming with the release. Like

+ charge attacks from other angles, charging allways from the same side is a bit borring

+ new cutscenes for entering a level

+ levels on a planet?

+ being able to complete levels in stealth mode even in coop ( adding shadows alternate paths / stealth kills )

+ adding a bit of a difficulty ( tough the bosses were hard )

+ more maps with new objectives ( will prob come anyways )

+ taking cover

Stuff i dont like at the moment in the game are:

- Needing Platinum to upgrate to Pro, like weapons etc

you should be able to have such stuff with normal ingame currency

- party system / UI

cant realy see whos in your group, and sometimes you cant invite people or accept invites

Also i have a question regarding the release,

will everything be resetet and will we get the platinum that is bough back or will everything stay as it is?

regards

I very much agree with, "levels on a planet" you mentioned. The game needs more diversity and this would be an awesome direction to go. I would love to go on one planet and find myself in a jungle liike environment fighting enemies that are more animal than human(in looks and behavior).

You should check previous posts about the reset. DE gave an answer to that. About the difficulty, how far are you now (name of the planet)? It actually does get trickier when you come further in the game (if you don't use Volt though). You do can see who's in your group by pressing ESC in-game and in the lobby you can find it somewhere right of your screen.

Edited by Seventhwolf

You should check previous posts about the reset. DE gave an answer to that. About the difficulty, how far are you now (name of the planet)? It actually does get trickier when you come further in the game (if you don't use Volt though). You do can see who's in your group by pressing ESC in-game and in the lobby you can find it somewhere right of your screen.

ok tried V Prime on Venus alone, was pretty hard, seems liek the game does get harder

but still i dont like the fact that u have to pay platinum to upgrate to pro

Do you mind just posting their answer in here? With a link and a quote? Because all I've found is a "there is not a planned reset 'at this time' whatever that means. I expect another wipe before heading to Open beta (most games do this) but there's really no official statement as far as I know.