Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.5.2

[DE]darryl1

- Fixed a crash that could occur when defeating the Grustrag Three.

Wait... nobody gets the lost loot back? ._.

EDIT: That sucks, otherwise I would've gotten the Brakk by now.

Edited by Xhos

when is the rewards on ODD fixed so that we don't see void keys after void keys after void keys?

Been wondering about that since Prime parts became tradable and pretty much every Void and Derelict mission started dropping the same item over and over and over. Took forever to get my Orthos Prime junk when T2 Capture would drop 13 Ember Prime Chassis in a row only to then drop one Glaive Prime Disc and return to the Ember Prime Chassis for another 3-10 missions before dropping another Glaive Prime Disc. T2 Survival's still hoarking up absurd amounts of credit caches and the occasional Mag Prime Chassis or Paris Prime BP almost exclusively. If I need Formas I've started just running T2 Survival until it gives me one or I die so at least it won't eat the key.

Wait... nobody gets the lost loot back? ._.

EDIT: That sucks, otherwise I would've gotten the Brakk by now.

Got that a few times, myself. Was particularly infuriating when I'd been running 5-minute survivals for six to eight hours a day for two or three days and then when they finally spawn they crash my game after I Boltor their faces. At least, after something like two-and-a-half weeks of doing nothing but 5-minute Apollodoris runs I finally managed to Desecrate myself the barrel I needed. Receiver and BP was relatively easy to get, and I got lucky with Natural Talent, but that barrel is ridiculous. Especially if you don't have a Nekros, which I built *specifically* for this. It's kinda balls that one specific frame is almost a prerequisite for acquiring these drops.

Thank you for all the fixes, DE.

If I might make a suggestion, I'd like it if you guys could cut back for a bit on releasing too much more new content and focus instead on fixing a lot of the issues that are still present. There are lots of blatant UI errors that have gone untouched for a while, along with really strange spawn behaviors on the Arc Traps that are clearly not well regulated (though they are otherwise okay in their current state).

The behaviour of Arc Traps currently seems to be that they spawn on undersides of pipes along the wall (almost impossible to see) and behind crates and lockers on the wall (impossible to see before getting zapped). It is almost as if they use same spawn logic as the loot containers. Which I think should not be the case.

Edited by SoanoS

Just some feedback.

Arc Traps

They generally don't bother me as my frames are all rank 30 with multiple forma. However there are times I run missions with people who aren't high level and you can step into a room with three arc traps and they loose almost all their life or are killed. I have seen this a fair amount in survival missions in Saturn t the extraction point. It seems overkill to have so many traps in one room and to have any at extraction makes no sense. Why would the Tenno and/Lotus set extraction near traps? The same applies for the starting point. I know the Lotus can give some horrible intel at times but that s just poor planning or a bad game design.

Rhino Iron Skin

There are videos on youtube where it looks like a shinny gold, however for a good few users it looks like a dirty mustard colour. Also with other abilities like Trinity's link or Valkyr's hysteria you get a count down showing how long the ability with last. However Rhino's iron skin has a very poor visual aid (harder to see with the mustard colour) as to when it will soon be depleted.

It's not a timed skill like others that can have a count down, but it could possible have some damage numbers, and or a health bar of some sort on the hud showing how much more damage it can take. As it sucks to charge three ancients, have the fist one slap off the remaining iron skin, knocking you down, the second ancient slap you again while you are down making recovery take longer, and the last one reach in, tickle you under your armpits and disrupt you in the process.

Hope this feedback helps as I'd love to see Warframe continue to grow and become more and more successful as time goes on.