Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What have you been playing?

Maninas

The obligatory "what-have-you-been-playing-besides-this-game" post. Thought I'd start one of these laid-back threads to spark a casual conversation within this community. The Off-Topic section usually really brings a community together, so, let's start having some fun in between Warframe playing sessions!

I have been playing, apart from Warframe, TF2, Borderlands 2 and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, to an extent. What about you?

Borderlands 2, Planetside 2, Firefall, Hawken, TF2, Loadout and of course, Warframe

How do you manage to play Loadout? I just couldn't, the game felt so floaty and random, I kept dying to impossibly OP weapons and, well, I quit it very quickly.

How do you manage to play Loadout? I just couldn't, the game felt so floaty and random, I kept dying to impossibly OP weapons and, well, I quit it very quickly.

I'm pretty good at Loadout. You just have to craft the right weapons and use them at the right time, but the assault rifle is probably the best.

Planetside 2, world of warplanes, mech warrior online, need for speed 13, lucius, phantasy star online 2, the war z, xcom, mark of ninja annnnd new sleeping dogs dlc

every now and then i play japanese mmo's on my vita maybe dynasty warriors next

Edited by frostyrose

• 10 months later...

Everquest2, Mass Effect 3 MP (xbox360), MW3(pc and xbox360)

Skree, so glad to see your team has veteran ME3 MP players! Give them a nudge to introduce something like their awesome weekend challenges, for us!

On topic: I've been playing Dust 514 and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn off and on. Really pumped for Tuesday so I can play Grand Theft Auto 5!

Edited by Xan-Diesel