Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little concern over hacking

Ingway

I have almost no problem with the hacking system in this game, but i do have one main gripe with it wich is the turning when you press right or left on the mouse. When i press left i expect it to turn left, and when i press right i expect it to turn right... I can't semm to get used to the fact that it's the contrary. Am i the only one that gets a little confused by it as well? Sometimes i just need one turn to the left but i mess up because i press left as well on instinct.

I feel it's just a fact of getting used to it, but i can't semm to manage that easily and i always slip up, maybe add a option to choose the direction in wich the turn is made in the options menu? Or simply change it so pressing right will turn it right and etc.

Edited by Ingway

I think I agree with this. Will try it the other way to see if its more intuitive.

Thanks, that would certanly be nice, if others don't like the change tough you could try and add the option to choose the direction in the menu if possible, so that way both sides are pleased.