The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros With Max Shields Is Disgusting

Educated_Beast

I may be alone here on this topic but I want to bring it up anyway.  I like to play the Nekros for the Desecrate ability.  I really do not touch any of the other skills and I only use this warframe to speed up the farming process.  In other words, to reduce the grinding required to max out mods. 

I recently maxed out redirection.  The result is that Nekros now has a total maximum health of 666. 

Some of you may think this is cute, funny, cool, harmless, etc.  To me, it is the mark of the beast.  I want nothing to do with it.  I want to believe it is an unintentional result of DE trying to keep them with mediocre shields even when maxed.  But it seems odd that it is on the same warframe that also has the ability to manipulate the dead. 

I'm asking for a simple change to the base stats of either +1 or -1 to shields so whenever I look into my upper right hand corner of my screen, I do have to rationalize with myself it is just a game.  I refuse to associate with these types of people: 

Clear Lake teen's alleged satanic ritual killing

I live in Houston.  That happened down the street from me.  It is disgusting and an all around waste of life.  Not just for the poor girl, but the murderers that allowed themselves to be deceived.  It is a slow fade that starts with rationalization and acceptance.  To think that DE is endorsing this would be enough for me to stop all future purchases and just drop my account all together.  I like to play games, but I won't cross this line.

You're free to play another frame or game if you are actually offended 

Another guy was complaining about an oberon helmet because he thought it was satanic. Just like him, its as simple as avoiding the thing. DE isn't obligated to censor themselves because you can't handle a number

Edited by Sexlightning

Wait what.

The 666 is creeping you out?

But you're playing the WARFRAME OF DEATH that has a scythe , terrify people to death desecrate their corpses, has no eyes or voice....... AND THE 666 is scary?????

And somehow you managed to bring supersition and religion in a game.

THis is ridiculous.........

So don't play the game anymore......you're killing babies/clones/grineer all day long ..... and this is what bugs you out......? Really?

Not even te fact that the human race  andb civilisation as we know it has disappeared freaks you out?

Okay i'm gonna stop this is too ridiculous man ...

Edited by Deidaku

The Number of the Beast[edit]

Main article: Number of the Beast

616 is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[1] Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[2] Apparently the two different numbers reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which this number is believed to be a code.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)

It is understandable that you think the number 666 is in fact, the mark of the beast.

Pro Tip: Use a Rank 9 Redirection, or throw a Vigor into your build to switch the number.

Pro Tip 2: Don't use Nekros.

Pro Tip 3: A local murder has nothing to do with this game. Stop it with the flagrant rabble-rousing attempts.

Pro Tip 4: Look up the definition of 'alleged.'

Pro Tip 5: Research Satanism a bit more before you indulge in what is most likely media-hype, and acknowledge that real Satanists don't actually engage in sacrificial rituals or anything of the sort. If you take three seconds to actually look at the article, you'll see that it was an instance of sexual assault followed by murder. Common sense should tell you that the kid did what he wanted to, and is trying to fall back on the prejudice against "Satanism" as an evil cult to justify himself. It's the same crap that prompts people to plea temporary insanity. It's the same crap that prompts people to blame video game influence for their shooting sprees.

Lastly, it's probably not the best idea to base your social identity (I refuse to associate myself...) off of which games you play. Not entirely, at least.

I'm back

HOW THE hell  do you bring religion in here? you do know that not everyone believes in god here or is even christian for that matter. 

I'm not going to rant for ever ( this time) but seriously go play another game like the sims where there are no satanic symbols whatsoever 

Huehueuehuehehu....D+_1cf81064bfc5caa758

OOOR It's called AN EASTER EGG

What next? remove Rhino's codpiece because it makes me feel inferior? THe Tenno need a church? No H20 frame because only Jesus walks on water? Hell no

Edited by Deidaku

Ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as changing Hysteria name because it offends women...

Of course the whole world tries to offend Christians, they are the victims, satanism everywhere!

Do you know, that if you take ANY name, change the letters to numbers, substract, divide, multiply them a few times the result will be 666?

Edited by Angius

I get calls for numbers that go ***666**** and this number follows ***777**** and i laugh every time also dude dont be offended by it there are alot of things that anyone could find offencive everywhere your not going to escape it so just dont let it bother you i realized this when i was 10 and it helped me alot you should try it

For+you+_76c33795bb9147aa80dc7554bf46041

haha not bad for a first post XD

oh and 

W̪͇̠ͮͥ̉̏̔̋ͮe̗͓̣̼̼͆ ̭̟̟̖̑̍͗ͨ̃̃ͅa̛̙͔̦̤̼̜͉̿ŕ̴̠͙̰̙͎̰̪̓e̡͍̿ ̊̀ͥg̗̝̠̤̬̼̊o̞̹̲̞͕͉̐͊̀ͅi̧͖̖̲̞̥̗͂ͥ͛̃ͪn̗͙̹̍̐̾́g̮̞̺̰̜̞̈̄ͭ̀ ̱̣͓̔ͣͤ͆ͩ̍̚t͓͖̟̰͓̂̃͑́̽̽̚̕o̝ͫ̃̂̉͗ͮ̚ ̮͚̣͍͔͚͉͆̉͐̏̄͐ě͎͒̀a̰̥͇͈̟͈͍t̃͋ ̗͖̱͈̝͉̽̆͊ͥ̏ͣ̊͝y͎̘͇̭̰͚͘o̧͕̱͔͙̹u̗̣͉̰̭̫͋͂͒ ̨̙̱̏ͣ̈ͨ̀̈́̚O͚͙̪̫̩͗P͍ͭͪ

̲̖̱̽̓ͨͫ̇ͤ̏͝Ä̢͙͍̲̯͇͕́͒͋̾ͨn̬̲͖͍̙͑̃ͥͬ͞d͕͙̻̮̭̳̖ ͉̜̣̩̔̉̄ͣͩ́́n̳͔͉̪͍͉ͮͫ̄̅̿̔o̝̬̱͎͔̺͋ͥ̾ͧ̾̾̚tͪͫ̊͗̅̍̚h̨̭̤̻̘͍̞̍̆́̎͆̆ͭi̡͎̮̥̤͉͑̐ͯn͙̥̰̮̝͇̞̊͟g̷͎͔̰̝͉ ̖̬̣̰̪͔̐̄̿ͮ͢ͅi̖̝s͍͛͜ ̣̝͙̩̓̃͌͜g͚̙̲̫̲̻̃͐͋̅̑o͇̅͆̉i̤̞ͤ̐ͥ̈́́ͅǹ͒ͪͦ́g̫͍͓͕͉̰̍͋͂̚͢ ͚̼̰͔̤̲͈̈́̕t̸͎̜̤̂͊o̳̘̬̘̙̓͋̔͊͘ ̘̼̠̳̘ͧ͋̈́̉̑̕s̓͛̐t̠̟̍̂ͦ̑͋͆̀o̡̼̬͍̠͉ͮ̓ͤ̈́̎͋͋p͙̩̥̲̀̑̈́ͥ͋̒̈́͝ ̟͚͙͎͈̭͈u̖̬̜͕͖ͮ͊͑̍s͇͇̱̥̔ͭͫ͐͜

̘̝Y̛̦̝̼͎ͥͭ̓̾͊ō̶̺̖̪ͤ̅u̧̜̬̩̫̗̞͖r͎̜̳̯̜̭̪̔ͬ͂̽̎ͫͪ ̼̞̖̱̟͉̘͋ͧͨͣfͤ̎̑ͦͭl̡̙̮̳̐́̂̽̍ͪ̽e̕s̮ͦͨ̑̓̋h̥̯̭̄ͨͯͬ̓ ̢̪̣s̸̪̣ͣͨ̀̃͑ͬh̩ͯͭa̰͋ļ͇̺̝̣̜̐̍l̶̜͖̫̼̹̭̃̀ ̣̪̬̏̋͌͝q̖̳ͨͯ̉̃̎̒̚u̾͂ḙͥ͠n̢ͥcͭ̊̀ͣ̀ḧ͓̹͇͙͔͔̤́ͣ ̨̝̪͓̠̍ͅo͎̮͈̰͋̚ͅu̵̻̞̳̩̲r̹̳̝̲̣͇̿ͭͧ̉̓͜ ̫̥͐͑̒́͐th̙͙͎͚ͤ́͋̃̑ͧ͡i̼̲̱̰͔̝ͪ͒͐̊r̢͔s̭̩̰͈̹ͧ̄͗̏̈́͗͡t͉̔ͦ͒ͅ ̆҉̰̲̥̱ͅfͣ̇̔͛̓ͤͬͅò̮͙̇̓̍ͣŕ̳ ̳ͣͣ̉̆ͨ̉̚b͚̌̈ͣ̈́̊͢ḻ̖͜o͕̝̟͍̻̱͎ò̲͖̜͚͓͉͑͟d̴͉̪̯̬̱̘̤ͣ

Edited by Deidaku