The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros With Max Shields Is Disgusting

Educated_Beast

oh and 

W̪͇̠ͮͥ̉̏̔̋ͮe̗͓̣̼̼͆ ̭̟̟̖̑̍͗ͨ̃̃ͅa̛̙͔̦̤̼̜͉̿ŕ̴̠͙̰̙͎̰̪̓e̡͍̿ ̊̀ͥg̗̝̠̤̬̼̊o̞̹̲̞͕͉̐͊̀ͅi̧͖̖̲̞̥̗͂ͥ͛̃ͪn̗͙̹̍̐̾́g̮̞̺̰̜̞̈̄ͭ̀ ̱̣͓̔ͣͤ͆ͩ̍̚t͓͖̟̰͓̂̃͑́̽̽̚̕o̝ͫ̃̂̉͗ͮ̚ ̮͚̣͍͔͚͉͆̉͐̏̄͐ě͎͒̀a̰̥͇͈̟͈͍t̃͋ ̗͖̱͈̝͉̽̆͊ͥ̏ͣ̊͝y͎̘͇̭̰͚͘o̧͕̱͔͙̹u̗̣͉̰̭̫͋͂͒ ̨̙̱̏ͣ̈ͨ̀̈́̚O͚͙̪̫̩͗P͍ͭͪ

̲̖̱̽̓ͨͫ̇ͤ̏͝Ä̢͙͍̲̯͇͕́͒͋̾ͨn̬̲͖͍̙͑̃ͥͬ͞d͕͙̻̮̭̳̖ ͉̜̣̩̔̉̄ͣͩ́́n̳͔͉̪͍͉ͮͫ̄̅̿̔o̝̬̱͎͔̺͋ͥ̾ͧ̾̾̚tͪͫ̊͗̅̍̚h̨̭̤̻̘͍̞̍̆́̎͆̆ͭi̡͎̮̥̤͉͑̐ͯn͙̥̰̮̝͇̞̊͟g̷͎͔̰̝͉ ̖̬̣̰̪͔̐̄̿ͮ͢ͅi̖̝s͍͛͜ ̣̝͙̩̓̃͌͜g͚̙̲̫̲̻̃͐͋̅̑o͇̅͆̉i̤̞ͤ̐ͥ̈́́ͅǹ͒ͪͦ́g̫͍͓͕͉̰̍͋͂̚͢ ͚̼̰͔̤̲͈̈́̕t̸͎̜̤̂͊o̳̘̬̘̙̓͋̔͊͘ ̘̼̠̳̘ͧ͋̈́̉̑̕s̓͛̐t̠̟̍̂ͦ̑͋͆̀o̡̼̬͍̠͉ͮ̓ͤ̈́̎͋͋p͙̩̥̲̀̑̈́ͥ͋̒̈́͝ ̟͚͙͎͈̭͈u̖̬̜͕͖ͮ͊͑̍s͇͇̱̥̔ͭͫ͐͜

̘̝Y̛̦̝̼͎ͥͭ̓̾͊ō̶̺̖̪ͤ̅u̧̜̬̩̫̗̞͖r͎̜̳̯̜̭̪̔ͬ͂̽̎ͫͪ ̼̞̖̱̟͉̘͋ͧͨͣfͤ̎̑ͦͭl̡̙̮̳̐́̂̽̍ͪ̽e̕s̮ͦͨ̑̓̋h̥̯̭̄ͨͯͬ̓ ̢̪̣s̸̪̣ͣͨ̀̃͑ͬh̩ͯͭa̰͋ļ͇̺̝̣̜̐̍l̶̜͖̫̼̹̭̃̀ ̣̪̬̏̋͌͝q̖̳ͨͯ̉̃̎̒̚u̾͂ḙͥ͠n̢ͥcͭ̊̀ͣ̀ḧ͓̹͇͙͔͔̤́ͣ ̨̝̪͓̠̍ͅo͎̮͈̰͋̚ͅu̵̻̞̳̩̲r̹̳̝̲̣͇̿ͭͧ̉̓͜ ̫̥͐͑̒́͐th̙͙͎͚ͤ́͋̃̑ͧ͡i̼̲̱̰͔̝ͪ͒͐̊r̢͔s̭̩̰͈̹ͧ̄͗̏̈́͗͡t͉̔ͦ͒ͅ ̆҉̰̲̥̱ͅfͣ̇̔͛̓ͤͬͅò̮͙̇̓̍ͣŕ̳ ̳ͣͣ̉̆ͨ̉̚b͚̌̈ͣ̈́̊͢ḻ̖͜o͕̝̟͍̻̱͎ò̲͖̜͚͓͉͑͟d̴͉̪̯̬̱̘̤ͣ

...well that's disturbing.

Edited by Darkjackal_2031

Pro Tip: Use a Rank 9 Redirection, or throw a Vigor into your build to switch the number.

Pro Tip 2: Don't use Nekros.

Pro Tip 3: A local murder has nothing to do with this game. Stop it with the flagrant rabble-rousing attempts.

Pro Tip 4: Look up the definition of 'alleged.'

Pro Tip 5: Research Satanism a bit more before you indulge in what is most likely media-hype, and acknowledge that real Satanists don't actually engage in sacrificial rituals or anything of the sort. If you take three seconds to actually look at the article, you'll see that it was an instance of sexual assault followed by murder. Common sense should tell you that the kid did what he wanted to, and is trying to fall back on the prejudice against "Satanism" as an evil cult to justify himself. It's the same crap that prompts people to plea temporary insanity. It's the same crap that prompts people to blame video game influence for their shooting sprees.

Lastly, it's probably not the best idea to base your social identity (I refuse to associate myself...) off of which games you play. Not entirely, at least.

This.  Nekros doesn't need any changes.  Superstition is silly, plus there are multiple ways to work around this "problem" OP has created for themself.

(edit: let me clarify; Nekros desperately needs changes to his abilities;  his shields are fine.  :> )

Edited by Momaw

If your faith is so shaky as to be toppled by a value in a virtual space, why are you even playing a game about mass slaughter?

+1000

nobody could make a better answer :-)

Edited by Vultor

To the people who believe that there is no God, living next to the scene of a murder with satanic themes would probably scare the begeezus out of an agnostic to the point where seeing "666" makes them feel pretty uncomfortable.

Is it hard to show a little compassion?

haha not bad for a first post XD

oh and 

W̪͇̠ͮͥ̉̏̔̋ͮe̗͓̣̼̼͆ ̭̟̟̖̑̍͗ͨ̃̃ͅa̛̙͔̦̤̼̜͉̿ŕ̴̠͙̰̙͎̰̪̓e̡͍̿ ̊̀ͥg̗̝̠̤̬̼̊o̞̹̲̞͕͉̐͊̀ͅi̧͖̖̲̞̥̗͂ͥ͛̃ͪn̗͙̹̍̐̾́g̮̞̺̰̜̞̈̄ͭ̀ ̱̣͓̔ͣͤ͆ͩ̍̚t͓͖̟̰͓̂̃͑́̽̽̚̕o̝ͫ̃̂̉͗ͮ̚ ̮͚̣͍͔͚͉͆̉͐̏̄͐ě͎͒̀a̰̥͇͈̟͈͍t̃͋ ̗͖̱͈̝͉̽̆͊ͥ̏ͣ̊͝y͎̘͇̭̰͚͘o̧͕̱͔͙̹u̗̣͉̰̭̫͋͂͒ ̨̙̱̏ͣ̈ͨ̀̈́̚O͚͙̪̫̩͗P͍ͭͪ

̲̖̱̽̓ͨͫ̇ͤ̏͝Ä̢͙͍̲̯͇͕́͒͋̾ͨn̬̲͖͍̙͑̃ͥͬ͞d͕͙̻̮̭̳̖ ͉̜̣̩̔̉̄ͣͩ́́n̳͔͉̪͍͉ͮͫ̄̅̿̔o̝̬̱͎͔̺͋ͥ̾ͧ̾̾̚tͪͫ̊͗̅̍̚h̨̭̤̻̘͍̞̍̆́̎͆̆ͭi̡͎̮̥̤͉͑̐ͯn͙̥̰̮̝͇̞̊͟g̷͎͔̰̝͉ ̖̬̣̰̪͔̐̄̿ͮ͢ͅi̖̝s͍͛͜ ̣̝͙̩̓̃͌͜g͚̙̲̫̲̻̃͐͋̅̑o͇̅͆̉i̤̞ͤ̐ͥ̈́́ͅǹ͒ͪͦ́g̫͍͓͕͉̰̍͋͂̚͢ ͚̼̰͔̤̲͈̈́̕t̸͎̜̤̂͊o̳̘̬̘̙̓͋̔͊͘ ̘̼̠̳̘ͧ͋̈́̉̑̕s̓͛̐t̠̟̍̂ͦ̑͋͆̀o̡̼̬͍̠͉ͮ̓ͤ̈́̎͋͋p͙̩̥̲̀̑̈́ͥ͋̒̈́͝ ̟͚͙͎͈̭͈u̖̬̜͕͖ͮ͊͑̍s͇͇̱̥̔ͭͫ͐͜

̘̝Y̛̦̝̼͎ͥͭ̓̾͊ō̶̺̖̪ͤ̅u̧̜̬̩̫̗̞͖r͎̜̳̯̜̭̪̔ͬ͂̽̎ͫͪ ̼̞̖̱̟͉̘͋ͧͨͣfͤ̎̑ͦͭl̡̙̮̳̐́̂̽̍ͪ̽e̕s̮ͦͨ̑̓̋h̥̯̭̄ͨͯͬ̓ ̢̪̣s̸̪̣ͣͨ̀̃͑ͬh̩ͯͭa̰͋ļ͇̺̝̣̜̐̍l̶̜͖̫̼̹̭̃̀ ̣̪̬̏̋͌͝q̖̳ͨͯ̉̃̎̒̚u̾͂ḙͥ͠n̢ͥcͭ̊̀ͣ̀ḧ͓̹͇͙͔͔̤́ͣ ̨̝̪͓̠̍ͅo͎̮͈̰͋̚ͅu̵̻̞̳̩̲r̹̳̝̲̣͇̿ͭͧ̉̓͜ ̫̥͐͑̒́͐th̙͙͎͚ͤ́͋̃̑ͧ͡i̼̲̱̰͔̝ͪ͒͐̊r̢͔s̭̩̰͈̹ͧ̄͗̏̈́͗͡t͉̔ͦ͒ͅ ̆҉̰̲̥̱ͅfͣ̇̔͛̓ͤͬͅò̮͙̇̓̍ͣŕ̳ ̳ͣͣ̉̆ͨ̉̚b͚̌̈ͣ̈́̊͢ḻ̖͜o͕̝̟͍̻̱͎ò̲͖̜͚͓͉͑͟d̴͉̪̯̬̱̘̤ͣ

Why, thank you!

This entire thread makes me happy. I'd just like to say that.

Oh, and to the OP... You're running Redirect on Nekros? Seriously? You sicken me. Vitality! Run Vitality!!! It isn't like you won't be getting a ton of health orbs. Why are you so reliant on shields on the one frame that is guaranteed to get health drops? You should be synergizing this stuff with Equilibrium and Rage!

This is almost as bad as running Redirect on Valkyr.

To the people who believe that there is no God, living next to the scene of a murder with satanic themes would probably scare the begeezus out of an agnostic to the point where seeing "666" makes them feel pretty uncomfortable.

Yes considering the OP is playing a game where you kill people with electrocution fire gas ice poison radiation chopping them in half with swords pinning them to walls with a bow and arrow antimatter and a few others I forgot to mention and the OP is worried about the number 6.

I hope this thread is a troll, if not then i lost all hope in humanity.

I wont even argue if theres a god and satan or not.

Even if you do believe in god if youre good person then you shouldnt be afraid of anything, you will go to heaven anyway, if not then your nerves wont change anything.

If you dont believe then you wont give a f*** anyway.

So really whats the point of changing number which means so little.

If my will would be so weak, i would be afraid of not only cultists but more importantly i would be afraid 

from least important to most:

-weapons

-black ppl

-asians(yakuza)

-white ppl

-cars

-catholics

Catholics killed most ppl in the name of their faith in whole history

Cars kill more ppl than weapons

Edited by Davoodoo

Yes considering the OP is playing a game where you kill people with electrocution fire gas ice poison radiation chopping them in half with swords pinning them to walls with a bow and arrow antimatter and a few others I forgot to mention and the OP is worried about the number 6.

It's a game, the violence is disconnected from reality.

Now, running around with a Warframe that's sporting the number of satan, that's pretty freaking uncomfortable. Especially when a satanic ritual took place down your street a little while ago.

It's a game, the violence is disconnected from reality.

Now, running around with a Warframe that's sporting the number of satan, that's pretty freaking uncomfortable. Especially when a satanic ritual took place down your street a little while ago.

It's a game, everything about it is disconnected from reality if someone thinks otherwise should be locked away, this also applies to those who say that games promote aggresive behaviour.

A bunch of Iraqi immigrants burned down a pizzaria and shot other Iraqi immigrants, both drug dealers, next to where i live.

I still eat pizza, i don't believe they're all drug dealers, nor do i believe all Iraqi are going to kill each other because of drugs.

Shocking right?

It's a game, everything about it is disconnected from reality if someone thinks otherwise should be locked away, this also applies to those who say that games promote aggresive behaviour.

Space Ninjas aren't real, Grineer scum aren't real, MOA riding isn't real, etc...,etc...

But 666 is very real; it's widely believed by many to be a mark of evil/satan/what-have-you, and it's staring right at the OP's face. Religion, for Pete's sake, has nothing to do with this entire thread. Not one bit.

Edit: Velvet, I don't believe all Germans are evil, despite WWII. Of course not all Iraqi are evil, but has there ever been a situation in which 666 has been an omen of good fortune? It's usually associated with, y'know, hellfire, the end of the world, Armageddon, wickedness, satanism; nothing ever good.

Edited by OptimumBow0

Space Ninjas aren't real, Grineer scum aren't real, MOA riding isn't real, etc...,etc...

But 666 is very real; it's widely believed by many to be a mark of evil/satan/what-have-you, and it's staring right at the OP's face. Religion, for Pete's sake, has nothing to do with this entire thread. Not one bit.

Believed, many ppl believed that earth was flat and is center of universe, that doesnt make it real.

If you live in hotel at room 666 doesnt mean you are satan living in hell.

Anyway my point still stands, game has nothing to do with reality no matter how do you want to put it

Has anyone who here who just typed the number 666 been struck by lightning? Fallen into a burning satanic pit of evil? Been impaled from behind by a large eating utensil? No? then I think that seeing it in a video game isn't that big of a deal. sorry for my insensitivity, but come on people.

Lets see what games have which catholic church sees as "seed of satan"

magic - pagan tradition fairly different from what modern era games represent

nudism - self explanatory

monsters - for church anything living that isnt human or any known animal is considered as demon, a servant of satan

holy symbols - church wants monopoly for all holy symbols if they arent from their hand they are considered desecrated

these arent most extreme examples, there are catholics who believe that "hello kitty" is a doll made to teach kids to praise satan.

Basically saying in the eyes of church each one of us playing video games is cultist who believes in magic and gives their soul to satan.

Edited by Davoodoo

Believed, many ppl believed that earth was flat and is center of universe, that doesnt make it real.

If you live in hotel at room 666 doesnt mean you are satan living in hell.

Anyway my point still stands, game has nothing to do with reality no matter how do you want to put it

High rise buildings skip the 13th floor. Face it, symbolism is powerful.

Has anyone who here who just typed the number 666 been struck by lightning? Fallen into a burning satanic pit of evil? Been impaled from behind by a large eating utensil? No? then I think that seeing it in a video game isn't that big of a deal. sorry for my insensitivity, but come on people.

I think that's excessive hyperbole.

-snip-

You may want to disassociate yourself from stereotypes. And brush up on the different denominations of faith.

Actually, don't bring religion into this at all, because that's not even the point of this thread. And why personally attack Catholicism!?

I knew I would be in the minority here but wow.  I find it interesting in what bothers me offends others.  So I apologize for offending so many people.  I am well aware of the in-game mechanics and the work around is already in place. I am a little surprised by the frenzy created by this post but I guess I shouldn't be.  I cannot answer everyone here but I'll address a few.  I bring religion into a game because the Holy Spirit is in me and I bring it wherever I go.  I am far from perfect but I strive to be a light in a dark world. 

My faith is not shaken because of the mark of the beast in a space ninja video game, it is just disappointing that a video game developer would think that is cool.  If it was a coincidence, which are rare, then I was pointing it out. 

The only response here I should actually contemplate was why do I play a game about death.  There is a difference between murder and killing while fighting evil but without to much rationalization, I believe I have this interest in games because I may be able reach a few that no one else can.  So instead of arguing, I'll just jump straight to the point.  I invite anyone with a sincere interest in knowing Christ but doesn't know where to begin to PM me.  I do not have all the answers but I'll take time from my schedule to try.  Even if it makes me unpopular, I do not want any of you to fall.

If you do not have any interest, then ignore me.  That is as simple as switching to a Redirection 9.

But if you insist on laughing at my beliefs, first ask yourself why what I brought up offends you.  Then have a blessed day!

1)High rise buildings skip the 13th floor. Face it, symbolism is powerful.

1)If as architect i would need to listen to this crap everytime i make such floor i would skip it too. Its not power of symbolism its avoiding annoyance.

Edited by Davoodoo
abusive