The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros With Max Shields Is Disgusting

Educated_Beast

For a user whose name has Beast is in it, you can't really complain about the number of the beast. 

If it so offensive to you, play another frame. Devs will not change the base stats of a frame just because one player's jimmies were illogically rustled from a number. If you are so devoted to christianity, why are you playing a frame who's theme is as anti-christian as you can get? Just let it go man

For a user whose name has Beast is in it, you can't really complain about the number of the beast. 

If it so offensive to you, play another frame. Devs will not change the base stats of a frame just because one player's jimmies were illogically rustled from a number. If you are so devoted to christianity, why are you playing a frame who's theme is as anti-christian as you can get? Just let it go man

Religion doesn't even exist in the warframe universe....well except for the corpus , but they worship MOn€y 

1393890413444.jpg

Making it 665 would be a nerf.

Making it 667 would be power creep.

How much does +/- 1pt of shields really matter?

About 1,000 times more than superstitious nonsense.

this just the major part of the warframe community in a nutshell+1 for you

actually its true, the mark of the beast is in fact 616

the oldest surviving copy of the new testament, the most original we know of clearly has it written as 616

616 is the name code for Emperor Caligula but it was changed to 666 which is name code for Nero Ceaser 

there is nothing evil about the actual numbers, early christians used name codes to identify the enemies of their faith and so they changed the number to reflect at that time who was the greater threat 

hollywood/cinema/popular culture are fully responsible for spreading incorrect information so its fully understandable if people misunderstand it 

nevertheless all evidence and facts point to the original number being 616

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my, or my child's throat."

Edited by Angius

Space Ninjas aren't real, Grineer scum aren't real, MOA riding isn't real, etc...,etc...

But 666 is very real; it's widely believed by many to be a mark of evil/satan/what-have-you, and it's staring right at the OP's face. Religion, for Pete's sake, has nothing to do with this entire thread. Not one bit.

Edit: Velvet, I don't believe all Germans are evil, despite WWII. Of course not all Iraqi are evil, but has there ever been a situation in which 666 has been an omen of good fortune? It's usually associated with, y'know, hellfire, the end of the world, Armageddon, wickedness, satanism; nothing ever good.

Well, it's not really real if you believe in it, it is just for you. The 666 number is something that he believes, it's not a fact that it's a satan's mark, but it is what OP believes. If you choose to believe in something that is not supported by facts or is not proven, do not expect to get recognition (not sure if its the right word :D ) for it.

I'm curious, would you do if I said that I believe that all potatoes are sentient and that we need to stop killing them. It would be real for me. Should you do something because I and some people believe that, or should you do something that has logic to it, like, let's make fries?

I respect everybody's beliefs, but you should also respect my "faith" logic. If it's not a fact that it's a beast's number, then don't come in here and insult my and other people's logic. Without arguments, you have nothing to do here.

"Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my, or my child's throat."

this has been one of my top quotes for the longest time thanks for bringing it here +1