The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rich Get Poorer

Renathy

Started with 11 mil at update 7. Down to 5 mil now. So yeah, this mod fusion appears to be working as a money sink....

It wasn't really a money sink.

I did not waste my money when fusing a mod would cost up to almost 200k but I did fuse afterwards.

I did not know that fusing many similar mods costs less, rather than fusing two similar mods then getting another one and fusing it afterwards.

We just need to know how to do it but I wasted, mainly, my money into weapons and warframes, along with the wrong mod fusions.

I'm not saying it wasn't enough.

I'm mildy over-powered but I still want more.

Just don't know how to make money with this update.

Bank it, dude.

I got 100k in a couple days by selling like 7 Cronus blade BP, all Cores i've gotten from playing, warframe abilities, and done just about every alert mission.

Since you are midly over-powered just dont upgrade for a bit and just start selling stuff that isnt actually needed and you'll get it fast.

am I the only one that actualy make's money in this update?

the only money drop I had was when the fusion prices were buged, it droped me from 1.3M to 800K, since then I broke the 1M mark again and went into a spending prenzy, so now i'm at the 800K mark again (not for long tho i'm sure).

and no, no mod selling :)

Edited by EagleRise

Again, people were begging for a credit sink before U7, and now people are begging for a better way to get credits.

No one in here begged for a better way.

I simply stated that I do not know how to make money.

People are saying Cronus BP farming is the way to go, so I might try it.

It's debateable. Look at the amount of stuff you need to kill to get the same cash as a cronus bp. 10 ancients, for example.

imho the best way atm is chew through xini (for example) and sell all the spare mods

Anyway if the devs find they have accidentally made farming the boss of the first planet a massive part of their game for experienced players... well, i think they'll be quick to acknowledge that's not good enough ;)

Soulie goddamit

Now they know there are still rich people! They won't decrease the prices! (If they ever)

Goddamn DE are a bunch of communists who want everybody to be poor, especially the U6 rich :p

Oh yeah, giving us a credit sink at U7 was nice. Giving us a whorthwhile credit sink would be better.

Fusion cores are not a credit sink. It's a credit whirlpool. worse, a black hole: it sucks all your credits and you're still not sure you get something in return

Soulie goddamit

Now they know there are still rich people! They won't decrease the prices! (If they ever)

Goddamn DE are a bunch of communists who want everybody to be poor, especially the U6 rich :p

Oh yeah, giving us a credit sink at U7 was nice. Giving us a whorthwhile credit sink would be better.

Fusion cores are not a credit sink. It's a credit whirlpool. worse, a black hole: it sucks all your credits and you're still not sure you get something in return

Well, I don't know what you expect.

Move on to another game and I can assure you, it'd be much worse.

No other dev is that forgiving.

Edited by JRMC

Well, I don't know what you expect.

Move on to another game and I can assure you, it'd be much worse.

No other dev is that forgiving.

I was just joking, I have a deep respect for DE don't worry.

But you have to admit Fusion cores fusion costs are a bit OTT for regular players.