Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you so much! Now increase the G3 Spawn Rate Please!

but I encountered the G3 for two consecutive missions in a row today D:

Please increase their drop rate though. Out of around 5 to 6 encounters, they've only dropped 1 natural talent and 1 brakk part for me.

Thank you DE for the Fixes,

and A Big thank you for this one.

My day can now be, Junk-Punch Free.

Lol, I always see "Junk-Punch" in your comments on updates/patches. Is this a public trend that I'm oblivious to? XD I think I may use that line today in some t3 survivals.

5min: Orokin Cells

Me: Ahh, and the Junk Punches begins... :P

Edit: fixed the size and background stuff

Edited by WarGrylls

Fixes:

·         Fixed an instance of player's not gaining mission completion rewards.

·         Fixed a duplicate flashlight being present on the Castanas.

·         Fixed an issue related to the Grustrag Three crashing/hanging the game when all squad members are killed.

This is good

Question: Were there 2 updates today, the most recent of which has not been posted about, or is 12.5.3 ACTUALLY a whole flipping gigabyte + change? There doesn't seem to be enough in the notes to cover that amount of info, unless those fixes were ungodly to pull off.

It'd be nice if I could actually download the update...cause its not my internet creating the problem. Stuck for 30 minutes on "checking for new content" screen...every update the same. I finally start downloading and it goes 15-50 kb a second...smh. The problem isn't on my end DE...

Can't play the game. My game launcher is stuck on "checking for new content". T_T

Via steam (or the launcher) verify the integrity of the game cache. There's an option for it. It should reinstall any missing files, and you'll be good to go. :]

please help me ...i am sparkon from asian server...i cant connect to chat ever since this hotfix update release...it says the connection is closed by remote host ...everything else is fine ...i can play...people can invite me ...but i cant talk to anyone...please help

Please FIX New Sentinel's HELIOS Weapon.

Deconstuctor's BASE damage is UNAFFECTED nether by PRESSURE POINT nor by KILLING BLOW.

Even with both of them installed Base Damage is still shows - 50 Impact. (why impact?! aren't corpus weapons suppose to be puncture?)

Also game allows to install same MOD on both Warframe Melee and Sentinel Melee weapons.

And Please add 250 Scan Charges to Market, cause buying them by 25 at a time just takes way too long!

(Helios uses them up way too fast)

+1 to this......Helios is a turd that seems to be the most rushed and broken item made available in the market. Anyone (like me:) who spent platinum on it the first day it was out should at least get half of their platinum back.