Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Find Anyone.

(PSN)XyXly

I've been choosing missions - heck, leaving them on while I browse the internet. Nothing. No-one. NAT is not strict - I have no idea what's going on - It feels like I'm the only one playing the game, even though that's clearly not the case.

Do you try backing out of the star map and then going back in? Sometimes that worked for me when I was unlocking the map.  Other times no one would show up so I'd start the mission and play until someone got dropped in or I finished it by myself.

To be safe, you are (each time) switching to solo/private/invite and then to online, right?   Sometimes the game will display one when you are actually on another mode.

(Example: I start in private mode, switch to solo, join a void, crash.    I restart, it shows that I'm "online" but I'm actually still in solo/private mode until I change to a different mode and then back to online mode.)

Also, check region and such to make sure you can see people.  And maybe recruiting to see if you can join other players via invites.  

Outside of that...  Not sure what you can do other than maybe submit a support ticket.

It really depends on the available players for some missions. Not everyone cares for unlocking the complete solar map.

It's really hard to believe NO-ONE in the world is doing that mission. Either way, it doesn't work with earlier missions either.

It's really hard to believe NO-ONE in the world is doing that mission. Either way, it doesn't work with earlier missions either.

PS4 Asian region was region locked in the latest update. If you are from Asia, you can only play with Asian players now. Which is probably all 20 of us.

I have submitted in a ticket as I am pretty sure that this is a bug as on other PS4 games, the lobby is international. Only on Warframe are we separated by the region we live in. Kinda like the 50's, before the availability of commercial airlines.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

No you are not the only one. I have a US PS4 that I played in America for a while and then I moved to Japan. I still kept my settings the same and everyone in the US showed up in the chat menu. There use to be tons of people that it took me a long time to scroll to the bottom of the screen, now since this update, I can go from A to Z in like 1 second. I can never fine anyone in the recuirt menu to do missions and because of that I am unable to complete the new Tetrha Alert at all. It is just dead and I notice the people online are in the UK. There are a couple of people having this same problem and they stated some threads here and there like gamefaqs. Something was changed and the devoplers need to be made aware of it, a lot of people don't want to play anymore because of the lack of party members choose from in order to help complete missions.

DE blames everyone but themselves for the problem. You can find defenders all over this forum telling you many ways how YOU can find a way to fix it. They wilol also tell you it isn't DE but it is Sony. Sony says it is not them and DE says it's not them either. No one is going to fix something that is not their problem.

DE blames everyone but themselves for the problem. You can find defenders all over this forum telling you many ways how YOU can find a way to fix it. They wilol also tell you it isn't DE but it is Sony. Sony says it is not them and DE says it's not them either. No one is going to fix something that is not their problem.

It is the usual: Blame everyone else rule.

• 4 weeks later...

The past few days when I log on and click on a planet to start a mission it wont show the number of players playing that planet. I must back out and click back on the planet and choose a mission again and sometimes I must repeat this several times before it starts to show me the number of players next to the mission.

There has been only 1 time I had to log out and back in because I couldn't find anyone. Before that I would just press triangle and set it to private wait 3 seconds and then set it back to online and that seems to work for me. I now can click a mission and see how many people are playing it now.

There is a bug with it I say because I had just log on and set it to private and back and it then showed how many people are on the mission ok. So I log out and restart the game only to click on mercury and it doesn't show me how many players are playing a mission now. I press square to zoom out re click mercury and choose a mission and it doesn't show the number of players next to a mission right now I just try to do it.

A simple press triangle and switch it to private wait 3 seconds and switch it back to online move to another mission and back to it and it should have the number of players now on each mission I find.

Blame long update waits and games not being saved. PS4 players were supposed to get smaller updates so we wouldn't have to play the same content for over a month but go figure. Also about 3 months ago we were promised better fps rates and still the void keeps dropping to less than 60 fps every game. I hope waiting over 1 month for update 13 is worth the wait.

Thread is off topic, turned into a hate thread. And now since we have region locking options, this should fix the issue of being locked in a region where no one plays Warframe, which technically isn't a DE issue that people do not opt to play their free game in that region. But hopefully the new option DE put in motion for PS4 players in the Options menu will solve your issue.

Well I know now how to fix it for me. I think I'm going to uninstall the game and download it again but every time I log in now like now it's loaded and now says press X to start ok so I now do that. I now click on star chart. I will  choose mercury because people always up on it and it shows nobody on any of the missions. I'll now back out press circle and go back to the star chart and click on mercury again. It shows no players next to a mission.

Now I will click on a defense grineer 1-5 and try to start it up and find people. Yes it says online at the top of my tv. It shows me in my squad and no players are joining. After now of waiting 5 minutes for a player to join with no luck I will press circle to back out of the loading screen. I now press triangle and set it to private. Switch it back now to online. I now move select a another mission and move the curser back to my defense mission and now it shows me that 6 people are up on it. I will click on it now and it's starting up and I'm off to play. When I uninstall the game and download it again and if it still happens ill post it. But now I'm party up and time to kill.