Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the difference between the melee swords?

mesmer

aside from the fact that within the sword selection or observing square there is no stat or sword specialty infromation, (which is fine since it is still in beta) has anybody noticed any differences between the swords?

ive been using the skana since level 1 and when i had enough money i got the double skanas. it tells you theyre shorter so i assumed they were faster but weaker.. usual video game logic, but during a test they seemed pretty the same.

it wasnt until hours later retrying them for fun i found out during a infected mission that they cut 2 enemies in front of you at once. this made me go back and look and wonder what my cronus sword does differently. besides being a "long sword" i assumed it was slower and stronger but it seems to be almost identical to the skana?

any info you guys have gathered on the melee weapons so far would be super.

From what ive seen the melee weapons do have stats but arnt shown when comparing them, but are shown when upgrading and in the arsenal.

The cronus sword has 35 dmg and 1.3 rate, but the skana, duel skana and bo all have 25 dmg and 1.0 rate. not sure about the furax since i havent used it yet.

In how they work the swords i never noticed a difference, but the Bo swings are slower but have more of an impact and i assume has a little more range since its a staff

We are updating stats system soon, sorry about the lack of stats.

There are definitely stat differences for every melee weapon! Dual Skanas have 'Multihit' which allows a single swing to damage up to 3 enemies at once.

Steve!! get us a Halberd melee weapon for wider attack range!!! or something similar to a scyther/sickles!!! o.o