Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Not Leveling Up.

RedEye88

Question

Guys someone explain me how the the ranks mastery works not for weapons not for warframe but the one up in the left corner.

Im currently level 3 Gold Initiate i have 4000 points left to rank 4 Novice but i dont understand why its not increasing it worked very fast till now but i do tons of missions now and its still showing the same 4000 mastery left.

I relog its still saying the same.

So what exactly is giving xp to this?i did notice while i tried Paris bow a couple levels mastery started to increase,once i switched to my maxed boltor its not advancing anymore.My warframe and all weapons are rank 30 maxed if that has something to do idk.

5 answers to this question

Guys someone explain me how the the ranks mastery works not for weapons not for warframe but the one up in the left corner.

Im currently level 3 Gold Initiate i have 4000 points left to rank 4 Novice but i dont understand why its not increasing it worked very fast till now but i do tons of missions now and its still showing the same 4000 mastery left.

I relog its still saying the same.

So what exactly is giving xp to this?i did notice while i tried Paris bow a couple levels mastery started to increase,once i switched to my maxed boltor its not advancing anymore.My warframe and all weapons are rank 30 maxed if that has something to do idk.

You get 200 points for Warframes and 100 for weapons. If your weapons and Warframe are level 30 then they can't get any more points and such is wise to use a whole new set of equipment if you want more mastery points.