Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

• 2 weeks later...

i enjoy the game very much but whit this last update i can't play it at all. The ps4 did the update file just fine but its the in game dl updates thats a problem. It will go to about 35% (takes about 3 hours to get to 35% btw) then tell me there were problems and ill have to start all over. Iv did that for 2 days then i uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and it does the same thing. Anybody else have this problem. I would love to play the game again. 

i enjoy the game very much but whit this last update i can't play it at all. The ps4 did the update file just fine but its the in game dl updates thats a problem. It will go to about 35% (takes about 3 hours to get to 35% btw) then tell me there were problems and ill have to start all over. Iv did that for 2 days then i uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and it does the same thing. Anybody else have this problem. I would love to play the game again. 

thats the first i have personally heard of that problem. that really sucks man.

I have to chime in here and note that the hole game has issues now.  From getting kicked from Key missions/entering missions and load outs being removed from all weapons and sentinal and having basic weapon damage to fight with/ in survival missions clock is slow and so are the enemies and takes 10-15min to get to 5min extraction alert.  Enemies moving from one point of the room to another in a second as you aim to shoot.  An problems in logging on and account purchasing.  Clearly the new update from Sony yesterday is not playing well with the program from Warframe DE's!!!  In turn no one is playing well!!!!  I have to say this type of mass break down has killed a lot of games and I know Warframe is second to Netflix on the PS4 action!!  Also farming for G3 and stalker in non existent since even though I have completed more then needed missions and boss's,  I suspect the spawn ratio is just off!!  As well as the Brakk drop rate from G3 deaths is suppose to be 6%????  but I have killed them more then 25 times when they did spawn and have not gotten a single component or blue print.  Im not bragging here but I have every weapon as I know others do....so in looking back at how hard I had to farm to get them or even just one piece of them.  I will have to say the the Brakk is silly!!!!!!!  

I hope a fix is in and an update is sooner then later!!!!!!!  

I have to chime in here and note that the hole game has issues now.  From getting kicked from Key missions/entering missions and load outs being removed from all weapons and sentinal and having basic weapon damage to fight with/ in survival missions clock is slow and so are the enemies and takes 10-15min to get to 5min extraction alert.  Enemies moving from one point of the room to another in a second as you aim to shoot.  An problems in logging on and account purchasing.  Clearly the new update from Sony yesterday is not playing well with the program from Warframe DE's!!!  In turn no one is playing well!!!!  I have to say this type of mass break down has killed a lot of games and I know Warframe is second to Netflix on the PS4 action!!  Also farming for G3 and stalker in non existent since even though I have completed more then needed missions and boss's,  I suspect the spawn ratio is just off!!  As well as the Brakk drop rate from G3 deaths is suppose to be 6%????  but I have killed them more then 25 times when they did spawn and have not gotten a single component or blue print.  Im not bragging here but I have every weapon as I know others do....so in looking back at how hard I had to farm to get them or even just one piece of them.  I will have to say the the Brakk is silly!!!!!!!  

I hope a fix is in and an update is sooner then later!!!!!!!

Regarding your Brakk drop rate, you just are getting a stream of bad luck. I managed to get all 3 parts in 4 runs, and you say you've gone 25 and not gotten 1? That just sounds like S#&$ty luck to me, or lag is causing it to drop, but later than you think, so you don't pick it up

Can you tell me where your drops were? I'm farming Ceres string and mostly novo. I have run into some with Brakk (2 player to this date) an one informed me she got all three components in one drop. I would say that I have s#%*+t luck and would say the player I mention has f#%*+king amazing luck!!!! But these two example maybe enough to note that either example doesn't reflect a 6% drop rate. I love the game no doubt and normally don't chime in or set up accounts to do so....but felt it was time to go on the record since their is not any option in game to do reporting unless you were kicked and it gives you that option. Then you only get enough space to maybe text like two complaints. I can think of several games I had played in the past few years and would name drop Defiance as an example of how DE's didn't not put in the fixes and in a three day period 80% of euro an 65% American players dropped playing the game. I would hope that this game will not fall to the waist side since it is better in a lot of ways but the bad is stacking up!!! But let me know please about drop locations and I will try and keep pecking at it!

dude... that doesn't help... we should hopefully get it today. every other cert has taken 4 business days exactly. we are already on 5 business days. hopefully it isn't much longer.

I also hope they aren't hiding something and telling us it failed cert like one before did. They didn't tell us back then either. its a shame i have to think like that about DE now because they don't communicate with the PS4 players at all

dude... that doesn't help... we should hopefully get it today. every other cert has taken 4 business days exactly. we are already on 5 business days. hopefully it isn't much longer.

I also hope they aren't hiding something and telling us it failed cert like one before did. They didn't tell us back then either. its a shame i have to think like that about DE now because they don't communicate with the PS4 players at all

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/220212-status-ps4-u13-info/

Yeah I see what you mean….(not really though)

I think they scan the code for hidden malware, make sure that the update doesn't brick consoles (one of them almost did to several people). other than that i think they just check to make sure it does what the developer says it does. I'm sure the reason it takes so long is because they have to do the testing on several thousand machines and that can take a long time.

update 13 ??

Read the posts directly above yours.

Maybe today, probably next week, if it passes cert.

If we get the update before next Thursday, that would mean that Sony was pretty quick with their testing (because it would have taken less than 2 weeks, which is generally regarded as the longest acceptable time for cert to need)

Edited by (PS4)MoriartyHaaaiii

Batsukienji is definitely correct that this thread pertains to the last major update on PS4. Locking to prevent confusion and restate (as of 5/8/2104 @6PMish EDT), the certification process is still in progress for the next major build (U13).