Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

What are they gonna do about the 1600 Platinum we lose from prime access? If they don't do a thing I'm gonna sell everything and delete the game, I'm sick of them overly favoring pc and screwing us ps4 players, not only with updates, but with content and deals (founders pack, and now this)!

First off they do not favour Pc gamers over us. This is simply a bug that happened when porting the update to us, EVERYTHING that is developed for this game is first created for and on PC. They do this because this was originally a PC release and the fact you don't have Founder status is because by the time it came to us it was already a year old. We simply just have to wait and they will read these updates we post and try to fix the problem. They work on our version on the game just as hard as they do with the PC, we are a port of the original game and you can't complain about that other than to just try to start a fight. Be reasonable and understand there's a lot they have to do for us more than PC users obviously and just sit tight and hope they get on it soon enough.

Wow, this update came out faster than the previous! I really hope this means that eventually we can be on the same update as PC. :) (Is Cross-play still possible or did they give up on that?)

Note: U11 came out at the end of Jan, U12 came out at the start of March and this now came out on the 25th of the same month! :D

Edited by (PS4)Korten12

So um, did you guys fix the Prime Access so we don't lose 1600 plat?

no they did not.... we are getting screwed once again by DE so far.... we pay same price as Stomp but lose 1600+ Platinum

not buying it..... and might buy it if they fix it

Edited by (PS4)Nordulven

I have been unable to finish a single Void mission with my friends and I'm really just done having to hard reset my PlayStation 4. Why did this one pass cert. and the previous update didn't?

The update really did a number on the Void which is where everyone is going to getting new weapons or doing the Operations. Haven't heard anything bad about those but still uncertain.

First off they do not favour Pc gamers over us. This is simply a bug that happened when porting the update to us, EVERYTHING that is developed for this game is first created for and on PC. They do this because this was originally a PC release and the fact you don't have Founder status is because by the time it came to us it was already a year old. We simply just have to wait and they will read these updates we post and try to fix the problem. They work on our version on the game just as hard as they do with the PC, we are a port of the original game and you can't complain about that other than to just try to start a fight. Be reasonable and understand there's a lot they have to do for us more than PC users obviously and just sit tight and hope they get on it soon enough.

If you think they don't favor them, you must be pretty blind. Founders access ended 1 week before the ps4 release, 1 week! And the prime access is no bug, they purposely sold us two separate packs, st ating they couldn't put the stomp pack because of Sonys limit, which is bull because it costs the same for inferno access and that allowed on the market!

If that isn't blatantly screwing us over, I don't know what is!

Edited by (PS4)SCP-100912

That has literally nothing to do with the Access packs.. nor the shamrock colors.. or really just about any little thing like that. I used to Support the PC side of things, then DE keeps shafting the PS4 player base. No matter what you say, they don't pay attention to us nearly as much. 

If you think they don't favor them, you must be pretty blind. Founders access ended 1 week before the ps4 release, 1 week! And the prime access is no bug, they purposely sold us two separate packs, st ating they couldn't put the stomp pack because of Sonys limit, which is bull because it costs the same for inferno access and that allowed on the market!

If that isn't blatantly screwing us over, I don't know what is!

post-ception lol

and i agree

That has literally nothing to do with the Access packs.. nor the shamrock colors.. or really just about any little thing like that. I used to Support the PC side of things, then DE keeps shafting the PS4 player base. No matter what you say, they don't pay attention to us nearly as much. 

Again ultimately those packs are not required but if you want to pay for it just to own it quicker I understand I'm a free loading farmer and hope they do end up fixing things up for you buyers, I'm on your side and want a more complete game with each update and not a step back.

Am I missing something. I don't even see the prime access

If you read the post you would notice that it says that they are being activated for the US within the day.

Again ultimately those packs are not required but if you want to pay for it just to own it quicker I understand I'm a free loading farmer and hope they do end up fixing things up for you buyers, I'm on your side and want a more complete game with each update and not a step back.

But you were saying that we are treated equal, and that we  are getting the same patches that are made on the PC only later, yet they somehow managed to remove a color pack for a holiday. 

They also chose to make the two separate packs instead of making 3-4 packs. Why? so you could choose just to get the bonus items if you want. However they skimped everyone out of 1600 plat. 

They even said that they figured out how to make up gradable store items. however if this is what they were thinking, id rather not have the pack.

If you read the post you would notice that it says that they are being activated for the US within the day.

But you were saying that we are treated equal, and that we  are getting the same patches that are made on the PC only later, yet they somehow managed to remove a color pack for a holiday. 

They also chose to make the two separate packs instead of making 3-4 packs. Why? so you could choose just to get the bonus items if you want. However they skimped everyone out of 1600 plat. 

They even said that they figured out how to make up gradable store items. however if this is what they were thinking, id rather not have the pack.

Remember they have to send it to sony for approval and final tweaks and they claim it's mostly their part that's time consuming. Just repeating what I heard from a Dev Stream.

Can someone at DE comment about this? Can they acknowledge that there seems to be a big problem with this update??? I know the PS4 is your step son, but even step sons need some attention. 

Keep the posts coming we need more people posting what's happening soon enough they'll check. The step son will not go unheard.

i just want an aknowledgment by DE in some way that they see these posts and are working on a fix... considering that even the timed event crashes more often than it should!

I would suggest just not playing until we get some sort of reply regarding this whole mess of an update no point in trying and trying only to freeze. Just stay on the forum and wait, that's what I'm doing and hopefully this much attention is doing something.