Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

Umm....[DE]REbecca....Soo whats the deal with the prime access , The only available package i see is the "ROAR" and then you have to buy the prime acessories,  is the  "STOMP" package just not coming to ps4 ? the 4300 plat and all the goodies is/would be the only way im putting 140$ into warframe all at once. Any insight on this would be awesome!

I hate to damage control, but this is why the game is still called a beta.They also gave the reasons why prime access is messed up. (Of course if I were you I would just go out and buy Infamous Second Son or some other game for that amount of money).

EDIT: By no means am I saying this is acceptable, it has to be fixed and soon. However.....*see below*

good_code2.png

Edited by (PS4)HypernovaGN

Same freezing/crashing issue happened for me solo on t3 cap.

Edit: I usually don't get mad over games, but you totally #*($%%@ us with the prime access. Shorting us over 1500 platinum to save like 10 bucks. Sickening. Still bought it because I love this game, but your marketing people need to get their heads out of their asses. Pardon my language, but this is ridiculous.

wow do we really lose over 1500 platinum just because we save 10 bucks? thats messed up.

Everyone that's been crashing, were you running with a group? I managed to do two T2 Exterminates and one T2 MD solo without issues before I had to go to work. It's not a fix, but if you really want the items, you can try soloing the missions. I did all three with a Radial Blind Excal, but a Loki modded for Invisibility and a Nyx should be good frame wise. It's not a good solution, but it's something you can try until they fix it.

I froze solo on t2 capture as well "confirmed" problem here :(

Edit for clarification:

Froze and all i could do was hold my finger on ps4 pwr button for 15 seconds or so and do an improper shutdown etc.. This can cause a lot of issues.

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012