Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

The reason why some people are having problem in installing the warframe update that got released today is because of the PS4 System Software. Go to Settings- System Software Update and check if you have the latest system software installed from sony. If it's not, then the system will navigate you through the process of installing the software update (NOTE: - This update is for the system software but NOT for the warframe game itself). once you updated your ps4 system, restart and delete the warframe update that was downloaded earlier. This should make the system automatically add the new warframe update to your downloads again and Voila it should install without hiccups..    I had the same problem and figured this way out. just wanted to put it out there for other users

For anyone having issues with the newest update, try looking for a PS4 System Update(V1.62) in your downloads, seems the newest Warframe update won't install without it

Update your PS4's software to 1.6.2 and the Warframe update should work.

The reason why some people are having problem in installing the warframe update that got released today is because of the PS4 System Software. Go to Settings- System Software Update and check if you have the latest system software installed from sony. If it's not, then the system will navigate you through the process of installing the software update (NOTE: - This update is for the system software but NOT for the warframe game itself). once you updated your ps4 system, restart and delete the warframe update that was downloaded earlier. This should make the system automatically add the new warframe update to your downloads again and Voila it should install without hiccups..    I had the same problem and figured this way out. just wanted to put it out there for other users

Correct, our support desk has created this guide for those with the issue:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/201476190

I tried to download a new patch in an update file (not 12.4.4 for tethra's doom but one that was just put out claiming to debug the game) and the file, for whatever reason, refuses to install, giving me a user message saying "Cannot complete the update" leaving me at the warframe loading screen saying that I have to download the new update. Now I cannot play warframe.  Your patch just made it impossible to play! Is anyone else having this problem?

Even after installing this update, I'm still getting logged out of my account regularly, and have had a least half of my games ending in "Unable to update account info," resulting in me losing all my experience and drops from the game.

try to delete your upload, the update'll be re downloaded automatically and i hope for you it'll be good

Edited by (PS4)URPUNISHED001

Warframe update issue for PS4. Update doesn't install. Reset system and 're installed warframe still not fixed. Can't even play game without update. Pls fix.

did u update ur ps4? there was an update for it that u manually have to install from the options on the ps4, after doing this it should work it did for me and countless others.

It keeps your highest score

I completed Tethra's Doom Wednsday morning with my clan mates and was able to get a score around 1204 to earn all the rewards, a lot of clan members still need to complete it. If I replay and assist them and score lower will it effect my rewards?

Is there a specific date for the dex furis release on ps4?

I think they can't predict it. DE have to wait for Sony to approve the update.

I'm looking forward for that new gun. I really love the Afuris, so Dex Furis wiil be great ! (thanks DE for giving it to us)

I've read through 4 pages so far and im reading people having freezing issue. any one not being about to run the update at all?

PS is prompting me that the install failed and trying to start the game will prompt I have to update to use networking, with the game being pure networking I can download the in game update.

This update is bad bad bad!