Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

So i have also experienced the crashes of late. Here is what worked today and i did not experience a crash in 1 playthrough earlier. So, the PS4 recently had it's own software update that downloaded in the background. I went into "downloads" and deleted the newest uninstalled update for Warframe. Then I scrolled down to the PS4 update and installed it. After the PS4 restarted I booted up Warframe and the new update 12. blah blah update downloaded and seems to be working again. Like i said, i only did one test run this morning so only time will tell. Really dont want to avoid the void keys. Lots of goodies up in there!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but i installed the update and it was working fine however now it keeps trying to re-download and re-install the update but failing to complete installation now it won't let me past the update page saying i need to update to receive networking access? Does anyone  know how  to fix this

So i have also experienced the crashes of late. Here is what worked today and i did not experience a crash in 1 playthrough earlier. So, the PS4 recently had it's own software update that downloaded in the background. I went into "downloads" and deleted the newest uninstalled update for Warframe. Then I scrolled down to the PS4 update and installed it. After the PS4 restarted I booted up Warframe and the new update 12. blah blah update downloaded and seems to be working again. Like i said, i only did one test run this morning so only time will tell. Really dont want to avoid the void keys. Lots of goodies up in there!

THANK YOU i tried this and it WORKS

Whoever has problems updating the game, please go through and read all the previous posts in this thread. It mentions clearly as to why you are having problems updating. The other alternative would be to click on the 'Support' link at the bottom of this web page. That should take you to the support desk and DE has put up a notice there for users who are having problems with the update.

Just a heads up. I still get booted back to start screen and more than half the time I do play a game the account info doesn't save. My ps4 is on current update and war frame update installed correctly. Took out a ticket with DE and they responded today by telling me they are aware of problem and submitted a hotfix to Sony. So hopefully it will be corrected this week.

Just a heads up. I still get booted back to start screen and more than half the time I do play a game the account info doesn't save. My ps4 is on current update and war frame update installed correctly. Took out a ticket with DE and they responded today by telling me they are aware of problem and submitted a hotfix to Sony. So hopefully it will be corrected this week.

Same thing. I have lost four 40+wave rewards because of it so I think I will just stop playing until they fix it. Hard to farm some rare stuff if you can't save it to your account when you finally get it.

i see on my profile my tetra score. says 997, how do i know difference between the shield mission vs the 2nd mission (power core i think) -- i want to make sure i get all the rewards for the shield one.

You have to score 1000 to get all rewards. So either way, you still need to score 1000 on the second mission to get all rewards.

Im having the same problem I had to go thru a bunch of bs with DE about first they tried saying it was my fault by my ps4 not being in the DMZ of the router which it always has been n has never changed I had any problems with the game until the new update aside from some minor issues with the plat which where easily fixed now they are finally owning up to their mistake and from what the tech told me it could take up to about a month or so for sony to clear the hotfix so I wouldnt bother buying any boosters or farming for anything until then