Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Rebecca

Im having the same problem I had to go thru a bunch of bs with DE about first they tried saying it was my fault by my ps4 not being in the DMZ of the router which it always has been n has never changed I had any problems with the game until the new update aside from some minor issues with the plat which where easily fixed now they are finally owning up to their mistake and from what the tech told me it could take up to about a month or so for sony to clear the hotfix so I wouldnt bother buying any boosters or farming for anything until then

Exact same for me. I spoke to Sony about when they would approve hot fix and the person I spoke to had no clue but did say that updates and maintenance are done on Tuesday's. They approved the last correction of update 12.4.4 in one day. Hope it doesn't take a month. Already been almost three weeks.

i still cannot rank up! im stuck at rank 3 with all these crappy weapons! when does this hotfix release? so i can begin all my rank ups!

I had same problem. Passed rank 9 test five days in a row but got no credit for it. Nathan at digital extremes(guy who handled my ticket) eventually went into my account and manually passed me.

Just a heads up. I still get booted back to start screen and more than half the time I do play a game the account info doesn't save. My ps4 is on current update and war frame update installed correctly. Took out a ticket with DE and they responded today by telling me they are aware of problem and submitted a hotfix to Sony. So hopefully it will be corrected this week.

Been waiting on this fix for almost 2 weeks. (Tomorrow will be 2) Some of my clan mates have told me there's an update today, I'm hoping it fixes the issue. If I hit 3 weeks I'm deleting the game. Lost mission rewards, stuck at my rank test, constant server drops...it's wildly disappointing.

I have been having a hell of a time for about 2 weeks now.  I have deleted and re-installed Warframe, I have not yet checked my system software but I play BF4 regularly and have had no issues, therefore I know my firmware is up to date.  I have also deleted and re-downloaded the update ten+ times now to no avail.  any ideas on what the issue may be?

I have been having a hell of a time for about 2 weeks now.  I have deleted and re-installed Warframe, I have not yet checked my system software but I play BF4 regularly and have had no issues, therefore I know my firmware is up to date.  I have also deleted and re-downloaded the update ten+ times now to no avail.  any ideas on what the issue may be?

Please check your PS4 system update, make sure your running the latest firmware so Warframe can run to its best ability..

As far as re-installing it, will not fix your problems..

DE usually does patch updates (hot fixes), or server side fixes (which you will not see in the updater).. either way a very high percentage of launch day U12.4. issues were resolved by 8-9pm EST that same day, through server side, and client side updates.

Especially the PS4 firmware update allowing the game client to catch the patch update on our PS4 systems.

The wall running is much more dependable and fluent. Great job! One thing I'd like to suggest is that you change the initial wall run settings to " hold jump to wall run run-off" most players that start out would be used to the settings, and would prepare them for the rank 8 mastery test. As it is now, you literally need two thumbs on your right hand to pass it, without altering the settings. This of course only applies to playstation settings, not PC. Players are too stubborn to change their settings and will continue to complain of the test. I even had a clanmate trying to aim with his freaking chin to pass it, haha!

The wall running is much more dependable and fluent. Great job! One thing I'd like to suggest is that you change the initial wall run settings to " hold jump to wall run run-off" most players that start out would be used to the settings, and would prepare them for the rank 8 mastery test. As it is now, you literally need two thumbs on your right hand to pass it, without altering the settings. This of course only applies to playstation settings, not PC. Players are too stubborn to change their settings and will continue to complain of the test. I even had a clanmate trying to aim with his freaking chin to pass it, haha!

maaaaaan you hit the spot right there loool, its true yea, they should make the wall run a one click thing instead of having us hold down "X" cuz its basically impossible to aim while doing a wall run right now on ps4. And for the love of God DE ps4 block/parry is the up direction key, how do you expect us to move when trying to parry in melee 2.0, we only have one left thumb and one right thumb :c -_-  

I still find wall run extremely fickle. Been stuck on mastery 8 since mid January, 100 gameplay hours have passed since and still no luck

Been waiting on this fix for almost 2 weeks. (Tomorrow will be 2) Some of my clan mates have told me there's an update today, I'm hoping it fixes the issue. If I hit 3 weeks I'm deleting the game. Lost mission rewards, stuck at my rank test, constant server drops...it's wildly disappointing.

Make sure that you don't have a strict NAT setting. I had these problems earlier but after configuring my router, I no longer am plague with these problems.

Has anyone else had a problem with the new update not being able to install. I've deleted the entire game reinstalled and still won't let the new patch install. Because of this it won't load the games network features so u can't even play the game. Any ninjas have some answers?

Has anyone else had a problem with the new update not being able to install. I've deleted the entire game reinstalled and still won't let the new patch install. Because of this it won't load the games network features so u can't even play the game. Any ninjas have some answers?

Have you updated the PS4s firmware? That's more than likely your problem.

maaaaaan you hit the spot right there loool, its true yea, they should make the wall run a one click thing instead of having us hold down "X" cuz its basically impossible to aim while doing a wall run right now on ps4. And for the love of God DE ps4 block/parry is the up direction key, how do you expect us to move when trying to parry in melee 2.0, we only have one left thumb and one right thumb :c -_-

they already have that in setting under controller it been there since the ps4 launch :)

dude the controls change when you equip your melee weapon. Block is on aim and channel is on fire, well actually it was the other way around when I tried the pc version with a controller, but that's how they explained it on the preview dev stream...and it works really, really well btw guys it's pretty damn fun. 

Update your ps4 system patch, delete your 11mb file in application save management. It will work then.

I still find wall run extremely fickle. Been stuck on mastery 8 since mid January, 100 gameplay hours have passed since and still no luck

Switch your controller button bindings, I stuck the jump on L2 and hip fired with a soma. Eliminates the two buttons on one thumb issue.

They better fix the wall running in this game or I want my money back for the plat I bought and I'm ******* done with this game. I have failed the mastery rank 8 test seven times because when I go to run up the wall, he takes two or three steps and falls off the wall.

Edited by (PS4)diablo27871